The Wedding- Part 2

Lloyd POV

Days. That is how long I have been in this hell. I know that seems like an exaggeration, but it is true. I have been working in this noodle factory for far too long. I am supposed to be fighting for Ninjago, not sitting here and making noodles all day.

We were preparing food for the Wedding. We were all going to attend the Wedding of course, but I didn't want to. I feel like Jay got himself into a trouble that none of us can get him out of. He did this to himself. He was the one who didn't tell us about Chen, so now he has to live with the consequences. 

That was when Chen entered with a robot that was covered in silver. I instantly could see who that was. 

"This one decided that he needed to wander off into different cells and try to make a run for it. I figured that he could do some hard labor as a punishment." Chen said to Clouse.

"I suppose, but we have to be careful with him. We are giving him back to his blue friend once he is married, and I don't think that you want an angry relative." Clouse said in thought.

Chen nodded and then walked away.

That was when I realized what Jay was talking about when he said that he was bring back a friend. He was sacrificing himself so that we could have Zane back. It all makes so much more sense now.

Zane walked over to me.

"Zane!" I yelled as I flung my arms over him. He returned the favor.

"Long time no see brother. How have you been?" Zane asked with no emotion on his face.

"We are going to be a lot better once we break out of this place." I said with energy bouncing off of me. 

"What ever do you mean?" Zane asked with confusion.

"I mean that we are going to stop a wedding." I snickered.

Skylor POV

With the wedding approaching fast, I needed a way to stop it. I called the only person that I could think of that once this not to happen as much as I do.

"What idea's do you have, Nya?" I asked with my full attention.

"I originally thought that we could grab Kai and Jay and make a break for it, but no one has seen Jay and Kai today at all. Not to mention that Cole, Lloyd, and Zane are still missing." Nya said in full frustration.

"I don't want to marry him anymore than you want me to. I don't understand how we are going to be able to pull any of this off. You should be the one marrying him, not me!" I exclaimed in defeat.

"We will think of something. I feel like our best bet is to find Lloyd, Cole, and Zane first." Nya said with a soft tone. 

I would have said something else, but that was when Kai and Jay came rushing in with a black lump.

Nya gasped and ran over.

"What happened to him?! Did you do this to him, Jay?!" Nya asked and exclaimed.

I could tell that Jay was hurt from her accusing.

"Jay didn't do anything. He saw him in the water. He saved him. He barely had a pulse when he found him." Kai said while looking at Jay. Jay didn't notice.

That was when Cole stopped breathing. Everything happened in slow motion after that.

Jay shoved us all out of the way. Electricity was flowing from his hands as he tried to jump start his heart into no success. He kept doing it over and over again not admitting what happened. Kai had to pull him away from Cole.

"He is gone, Jay." Kai said, looking Jay straight in the eye.

Jay looked away from Cole and to his hands. His entire body was shaking. That was the first time I had seen him fully break down.

"I AM A MONSTER!!!" Jay shouted as he fell to the ground and curled up.

"It could have happened to any of us, Jay." Nya said softly as she placed her hand on his back.

Jay quickly shook off her hand.

"Don't touch me. I don't want to hurt any of you. Especially you." Jay said before standing up onto his feet and running as fast as his legs could take him.

We barely even noticed. We were too occupied in the fall of the Earth Master.