The Thought Of Darkness

Jay POV

I remember death that it feels so much like a memory

When will it come?

Seven feet ahead of me?

You see

I thought that I wouldn't live past 20

Where I come from

Some live half as many

I remember what happened. What happened to elope me into this dark hell. To this place where no one lived or no one died. It was an endless void of nothingness. Something that I had begun to accept.

How long had I been here? Days, Weeks, Months, Years? Time moves so much faster here. For all that we have fought for, was it really worth it? Worth it to just fall down again?

Flashback

There stood in the doorway was Kai and Nya. I didn't know where Lloyd or Zane was, but I figured that they were with Clouse seeing as how he wasn't here either.

"WATCH OUT JAY!!!" I heard Nya scream at the top of her lungs.

I ducked a second too late like I always had.

I felt my body go numb as my blood begin to leave. I knew that I couldn't leave her here without knowing that it wasn't her fault. It was a good thing that I continued to fight I think.

The next thing that I know is that I show up in this black void, never to see the light of reality again.

End Flashback

My Love take your time

I will see you on the other side

I didn't want to leave her here. There were still so many questions that I had yet to get answers to.

Did we win? Did we get Freedom? Do we finally our happy ending?

Raise a glass to freedom

Something they can never take a way 

No matter what they tell you

What about my brothers? Do we get to see each other? Do I get to see the other 3 that I got to start out with?

Raise a glass to the four of us

What about the others that joined us later?

Tomorrow there will be more of us

Telling the story of tonight

I couldn't think. I couldn't breathe. I had lost so much, I had lost almost everything. Why did it hurt so much to lose these people? These people that I wanted nothing more than to never see again? 

I couldn't feel anything here though. I couldn't feel the warmth of Summer or the bitterness of Winter. 

I cannot feel the tears of yesterday or the worries of tomorrow. I couldn't feel the love that I once carried. I couldn't feel the hate.

Am I really losing everything?

I'm gonna love you

Like I am gonna lose you

Was I really ready to face the world as it is? 

I knew that I wasn't going to make it for very long. Wait, what is happening?

I felt the light surround me. I felt the darkness slowly disappear. I felt the pain that my body must have been feeling. It was then where I could hear the fighting of weapons and the clanging of Elements.

The battle had begun. I felt the air shift as the ranks came to the darkness winning. 

It was then that I knew I was going to die doing what I was about to do, but it would end it all. 

I looked to see Nya wasn't going to make it, and with the last little bit of strength that I had left, I let the lightning out of my body. My life force went with it.

My love take your time

I will see you on the other side

Authors Note

Sorry that I haven't updated. I am trying, but life isn't going exactly how I planned it to go right now. 

I wrote this chapter with the help of my Best Friend Emily, and she was the one who added in the songs from Hamilton and Megan.

I am sorry if you didn't like it. I just needed help writing this one because of what my planning has given me time for. Now, lets get into some book updates!!!

We are like 3 to 4 chapters away from finishing this book. I am going to try to get in one last chapter before I go to bed, but I have no promises. When this is done, I am going to focus on the Ninjago: Civil War.

Ninjago: Civil War as a total of 3 chapters left exactly. Those are going to take awhile, because they are longer chapters to write. There is a sequel or a follow up if you will for that, and I will start that one when I have the time to do so.

I will work on Forced Apart when I am about Half way through ATYAFY.

With that being said, that is the end of this chapter.

Peace out Dudes and Dudettes!!!