She is dressed in a short sleeve floral shirt tucked into a pair of pale pink sash waist pants coupled with a pair of nude heels (I bought her heels...?). Her hair was pulled back in a wavy ponytail and her makeup was miniscule, but I definitely noticed her lips were a bit pinker and her lashes were fuller. She looked so professional and cute at the same time, like she was always meant to be the shining star of a thirtieth floor office building.

She looked so... good.

My heart began to beat faster and my palms started to sweat as she approached me. It felt like the first time I'd met her in the café where I stuttered like an idiot. I'm not use to this type of insecurity; it makes me feel uncomfortably vulnerable for someone who identifies as a Daddy dom.

My little girl walked right up to me with her glimmering eyes and a shy smile on her face before doing a small turn to give me a full view of her ensemble.

"Is it too causal?" she asks nervously.

"I-I—"

"Ahh!" my blubbering is cut off abruptly by Jin's earsplitting squeal, "Oh. My. God! She looks so cute!"

My little girl jumps a bit at the outburst as I look back at the table. Namjoon and Hoseok are nodding calmly in approval, Yoongi is smirking smugly at me, Jin is... still being dramatic, and the male littles are looking at her with giant eyes.

I turn back to look at her hopeful face and gulp thickly, "Y-You look perfect."

She smiles widely, "Thank you, TaeTae."

"Y-Yeah..." I nervously chuckle a reply and reach up to scratch the back of my neck because I didn't know what else to.

I can hear Yoongi snickering behind me. What an ass.

"Come, (Y/N)," Jin beckons her over to the table, "Have something to eat—"

"No!" Jimin suddenly yells out angrily, making all of us stop and look in the direction of his and Jungkook's scrunched up and annoyed faces.

"What is this 'No' for, Jimin?" Jin says sternly, not pleased by his little's outburst.

"She's n-not (Y/N)!" Jimin says adamantly, not backing down.

"Then who is she?" Yoongi slightly scoffs, not looking happy Jungkook is party to this uprising.

"She's our P-Princess!" Jimin says proudly before he and the redhead nod at one another confidently.

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and I all raise our eyebrows in surprise that this is what made them so upset. I guess my little girl slipping into little space yesterday was enough to make the boys attached and protective. We all slowly turn to the female little who is blushing fiercely.

"C-Cute," was all she could sputter out in support of the nickname.

I can tell by the meek yet happy expression on her face that she enjoys the name. Although she doesn't appreciate lots of attention, I know she wants to feel loved after the hard background with her past caretaker.

"Well, I guess we have a Princess of the house now," Jin shugs his shoulders before starting to fill up a plate for (Y/N).

Sorry, Princess.

---

"Wow..."

My little girl gasps when we exit the parking garage and enter the first floor of the high-rise tower our office was located in the middle of the Seoul business district. She was completely mesmerized by the open building made of glass and steel and buzzing with people.