Chapter 30

WARNING: THE CONTENT AFTER THIS IS CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN! I DON'T WISH TO RUIN ANYONE'S INNOCENCE SO PLEASE SKIP TO THE APPROPRIATE PART! THANK YOU!

WARNING 2: This is my first lemon, so please don't hate me if it's bad!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person P.O.V.

With Lucy still on his lap, Natsu made it to the house in one piece. Barely.

The two are out the car with Lucy's legs wrapped around Natsu with him kissing up and down her neck, trying to open the door. When he finally opens it, he rushes in slamming the door shut and pushes Lucy's back up against the door. With his lips crashing to hers, Lucy started to unbutton Natsu's shirt, dragging her nails onto his skin.

"Lucy," he groans out breathlessly, capturing her lips once more.

A slight smirk appears on Lucy's face as she reaches the last button, slipping Natsu's shirt off his broad shoulders. 

Natsu walks blindly to the kitchens island and sets Lucy down, disconnecting for a second to remove her shirt. He begins kissing down her neck, leaving a trail of love bites. "Natsu~," Lucy moans, gripping his hair as he removes her bra while she kicks off her heels.

He lifts Lucy up again, attacking her neck with kisses as he tries to make it up to his bedroom. A vase is knocked off one of the side tables but neither acknowledged it.

Natsu's grip tightens as he walks up the stairs and down the hall to his bedroom, biting down slightly on Lucy's neck making her moan out in pleasure and pain. Making it into his room, Lucy's bare back is now against the silky sheets of Natsu's bed as she stares up at him with hooded eyes. 

Leaning down, he kisses her softly before slowly nibbling and kissing down her neck, chest, and stomach all while slipping off her maroon skirt at a teasing pace. The soft moans leaving the mouth of the blonde was music to his ears as he takes her skirt off completely, leaving her in just black lacy underwear

Before he could do anything else, Lucy's legs wrap around him and she flips both of them over.

Leaning in closely, she nips his ear and smirks. "You know, I don't like that your pants are still on." The huskiness of her voice makes him groan as she takes off his belt. 

He growls at how slow she's going and flips them over again. Getting up, he kicks off his shoes along with his pants and socks. "You are taking too long."

She crawls up to him and wraps her arms around his neck, pressing her body flush against his, feeling just how hard he is. "Whatcha gonna do about it, Natsu?"

Just the way she said his name almost sends him over the edge. He grasps her thighs with a growl and hoists her, grinding against her in the process. Lucy moans out in pleasure, digging her nails lightly into his shoulders.

Natsu grinds against her once more before shedding the last bit of clothing he had along with Lucy's leaving them bare to each other. As he climbs on top of her, Lucy flips them over once more, teasingly grinding herself onto Natsu's erected member. Groans of pleasure escape him as he grasps her hips tightly trying to keep control.

Lucy sees this from the changing of his eye color. "Natsu." The said man looks up at her and he just sees a goddess in his presence. "Don't hold back."

She slides down, fully encapsulating him as she moans out in pain and pleasure. Her tight walls constricted around his member making him lose what little control he had left.