Ch 35: Surprise,

En başından başla

"Awh! You are too kiddo" you kneel to his height, on your knees carefully so that you wouldn't reveal your stomach that was begging to protrude against your shirt. AJ smiled and gave you a quick hug. You instantly melted- he was such a sweet boy! Sure he had his moments where he would be brutally savage to anyone doing wrong, but other than that, he was just a normal and caring 8 yr old who now had passion for drawing. You used to be able to help him along the way with improving his skills but now he simply doesn't need your assistance. You felt like a proud parent!

Oh.. that reminds you.
You pull away from the hug, subconsciously rubbing your stomach.
AJ stopped smiling once catching a glance at the bump, "what's wrong?" He asked clearly worried.
You immediately freeze and pull your hand away, letting it rest on your lap- an innocent smile on your face. "Hmm?" You hum in response, sweat starting to form on your forehead.
"There's something wrong with your stomach! It doesn't... look normal" he pointed to it, your shirt failing to hide it once again.
You mentally curse as you fumble around with your shirt quickly to try and rid of the bumps exposure.
"AJ, there's nothing wrong. See?" You hold out your arms, your stomach now covered and finally not showing.
"You're lying." AJ crossed his arms with narrowed eyes, his tone skeptical.
"No I'm not!!" You say pretty quickly, causing AJ to become even more suspicious.

Shit.

"I'm going to get Louis then. Maybe he can help you"

The boy began to storm off towards the door before you quickly dashed to your feet, complete forgetting to be careful. You successfully block his path, "no-no, that won't be necessary!" You say with a shaky voice.
You go to lock the door before AJ had effortlessly ducked under your arms and circled you until he could grab the doorknob.
He caught hold and turned it- the door peering open with a creak.
You hiss as you spin around onto to be met with an empty doorway, the door pressed against the wall.

"N-no!" You yell out, gripping the doorframe for support as all your emotions overwhelmed you. You watch as the small boy disappeared around a corner out of sight- a sigh escaped your lips as you run a shaking hand through your hair. "AJ come back..."
and for the firsts time, you felt your baby kick- a gasp caught in your throat while you immediately rested a hand to here you felt it.
Another kick!

Joy rushed through you as you marvelled at your baby's little but forceful kicks.
"Hey there little one..." you whisper to your moving stomach. "You're just full of surprises." You chuckle.

But your happy moment shortly ended when you heard a door slam and heavy footsteps approaching your way, FAST. And when you say fast, you mean fast.
It was if they were running...
You gasp as you quickly shut the door with a thud, your name was being yelled constantly.
Louis...
your hands being too shaky to lock the door just in time. The door was forced open roughly, even though you had put your full weight to try and prevent that.

You squeak as you shield yourself away.
Louis was in the same room as you...
You could hear his fast breathing.
He repeated your name once more before gently holding your arms away from your face- tears were now running down your face as emotions struck at you violently.
"Darling... please talk to me" he pleaded.
You kept your eyes away from his, too scared to gaze upon his own.
"What is going on with you??" He asked with immense worry.

You sob and rest a hand on your bump for support and comfort. "I-i can't..." you manage to choke out.
Louis became more worried, "you can't what?" He murmured, putting a hand on your arm.
You quickly slap it away with your sobs increasing, "you'd hate me!" You cry out loudly.
Louis was taken back at this, his heartaches to see his love in so much pain and distress.
"W-What? I would never hate you.." he assured. You shook your head, "you would if I told you..!"