The Party

Tj's pov

I couldn't believe this. He didn't want to listen to me. My eyes were already pricking with tears and my throat felt dry.

I told you...no loves you

"that's not true" I heard the loud voice rattle in my head

He gave up on you

"I-" I didn't have anything to say. It was right, he did give up on me. I felt the tears streaming out of my face as I sprinted home. The voice in my head was pounding I couldn't focus on anything but Cyrus. My heart felt like it was in constant pain.

"You know what you have to do" .

"No I-Im not cutting"

"Cut"

"I said I would never do it again"

"Cut"

"I'm not doing i-it"

The voice progressively got louder

"he doesn't like you. He hates you"

I didn't respond. I gave up as I entered my house. I went straight to my bathroom and pulled out the draw. I found the razor that I kept and held it out.

I closed the door and stood in the middle of the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

It wasn't me. It looked like a completely different person. It made me cry even harder as I put the razor to my left wrist.

Cut

I'm worthless

Cut

No one loves me

He will never like me

Cut

Cut

Cut

I put the razor down when the voice faded. I let out a shaky breath as I run water over my cuts. I watch my blood go down the sink.

I turned off the water and hid my razor again. I knew I said I wouldn't but I had too. The sensation of the metal breaking my skin felt easing sort of.

I got tired from everything that happened and decided to try and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyrus's pov

I met Reed at the place he told me to meet him at and surprisingly I haven't seen this area before. The whole time I was walking I was thinking about Tj. He wanted to apologize and I was so stuck on leaving him I didn't get a chance to actually think. Since I'm already here there is no point going back. I exhaled deeply and approached Reed.

"Hey princess you came" he looked surprised at my arrival.

"yep I'm here...what's up?"

"there's a party tonight and it's gonna start soon so I wanted you to come with me"

I wasn't good with parties at all. Especially since I knew this was the kind of party with alcohol and weed. I didn't want to go but I had too.

"sure it's fine" he smirked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"thanks princess" he leaned in and kissed me. I had kissed back but there was a faint feeling. Almost nothing.

We pulled away and he took to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at a house not to long after we met up. He got out the car and signaled I do the same.

We enter the house and the smell of alcohol is strong than what it was outside. There were people making out or grinding on each other. Reed had start walking towards a group of people leaving me in front of the door.

I had decided to just sit down and wait.

I had been on my phone for about an hour and a half and I started getting thirsty so I went to go get water. I pushed my way through the crowd of teenage hormones and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed my water bottle from the fridge and sat at a counter. I saw Reed from the corner of my eye coming up behind me. I turn around and see a very tipsy Reed trying to keep his balance.

"H-hey princess, I was l-l-looking for you"

I almost laugh at the way he was talking but I didn't.

"well here I am"

"L-lets go u-up" he pointed up.

"no thanks Reed"

He took me by my wrist and pulled me towards the stairs.

"c-c-come on pri-incess"

I tried to pull my wrist back but even in his drunken stare he was stronger than me. That didn't stop me from trying.

We got to an empty room and surprisingly he locked the door.

"why are we here Reed"

He kind of smirked at me and walk to me. I backed away until my back hit a wall.

"R-reed" I was getting nervous. I knew exactly what was going on.

He kissed me. I didn't kiss back but he probably didn't notice. I tried to push him away so I could leave but he was still stronger than me.

He started to kissed down my neck and I didn't like it. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

"Reed stop it" he reached a spot that made me shiver.

"R-reed r-really st-stop" I didn't want this to happen. Fear built up in my veins as he pushed my shirt up. I pushed as hard as I could and he stumbled backward. I ran towards the door and made my way through the house. I got to the front door and went out. As soon as it opened I ran and didn't look back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I got to the street over from my house I had almost passed out from all the running I did. I had pulled out my phone to see text from Andi and Buffy. I went to Andi first.

Andi
Hey cy where are you

Andi
Me and Buffy were at your house

8:57
Andi
Cy where are you

I'd text her later. I had moved on to buffy.

Buffy
Cy you okay

Buffy
Cyrus where you at

9:01

Buffy
Cy you better answer

She can wait. I'll text them later but right now I had to gather myself. I can't believe that almost happened.

The thought sent me into a spiral of emotions. Tears were streaming down my face. I needed to get home.

I ran at the sight of my house. I opened my front door and went inside. I feel better now that I'm home but that still does make up for what happened at the party.

Tears still coming down my face I laid down in my bed thinking about the party. I don't know how to feel about this.

I need comfort. I need Tj.