Breakdown

It was Tj.

I couldn't talk to him right now. I didn't want to make Reed mad at me. I have a feeling he could do anything.

I ignored his text and kept walking towards my house. School was over, not that it mattered anyway.

On my way to my house I saw a

Andi walking up my stairs.

She knocked on the door and waited for answer. No on was in my house so obviously there was no answer. She sighed and turned around. She jumped a little when she saw me.

“Cyrus where have you been!?” she seemed furious.

“I skipped” I said with my head down not wanting her to see my face.

“Why Cyrus?, You never skip!”

“Then maybe you don't know me” I started to get annoyed by this sudden feeling she was giving me.

“Cyrus…”

I finally made my head go up and glared at her. She doesn't know anything and she's completely oblivious to what's going on around her.

“NO, Andi your selfish. You never think about anyone but yourself. But when you try and worry about me you assume what I want or what I'm feeling and I'm done with it!”

Her face slowly transformed into a frown. I realized what I said and knew I didn't mean it.

“No wait andi I'm sorry I shouldn't have sa-”

“Its fine cyrus, your completely right...I've been oblivious to you and Im sorry...”

She started walking off my front steps. I didn't know what to say so I let her go. I put my head back down and focused on getting into my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost sunset and I had felt nothing but remorse for doing what I did to Andi. I was crying for the rest of the day thinking about everything that was going on.

I heard a knock on the front door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I had to see who it was. I was wrapped in a small blanket around my shoulders that comforted me a little.

I made my way down stairs to the door to see who was knocking.

When I opened the door I regretted not looking through the peephole.

“hey cy- are you okay Cyrus?”

I stood frozen to my spot. I couldn't say anything. All my thoughts from early were coming back, clouding my head and I couldn't shake them out. It became too much and I felt a warm familiar tear go down my face.

Suddenly I was wrapped in a warm embrace. I finally broke down crying into the person's chest. They guided me towards my couch and sat down with me in their lap.

I wanted to say something so bad but the tears kept coming, choking me every time.

The grip on my waist got tighter making me feel safe.

After awhile I had calmed down and rested into the person’s chest. Tj’s chest.

“You okay muffin?”

His voice filled my ears.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now yes its short but its just a filler so don't drag me just yet. Like I said before I will be publishing between 1-5 days. It all depends on my feelings. So yeah. Thankies!