Apologies

Andi’ pov

“Yeah he hasn't answered any of my text or calls and he hasn't come to school in three days”

Cyrus hasn't been around for a while. He won't answer me or buffy’s calls and no one opens the door when we come to his house.

Buffy said it was because of Tj but cyrus said he was over it. I might not of believed him but he said he was fine.

“Come on Andi were going to find Tj and ask him where Cyrus is”

We walked over to Tj’s locker and he looked really sad. He looked up at us and stared.

“Where the hell is Cyrus”

He shrugged his shoulders and looked back down at the floor. I could tell buffy’s patience was running low because she got in his face and pushed him.

“Then why isn't he here”

“I don’t know”

His voice was quiet and I could tell there is something wrong with him too.

“Well obviously he isn't here because of you so start fucking talking”

People started to look towards us and whisper. Buffy looked at a group of people and they immediately dispersed.

“I really don't know”

She grabbed the collar of his hoodie and he didn't even flinch

“If your worried about all these people then we can go somewhere private”

She started walking off with Tj’s hoodie in her hands and she looked back at me to signal me to come with. I walked on buffy’s left and a tired looking sad Tj Kippen on her right.

We reached the empty courtyard and she threw him in front of us

“Start talking”

“Look I made a mistake okay. I went to comfort him at his house since he was crying and he told me that someone found out about me kissing him on the swings and that they would tell the whole school”

I was about to squeal but Buffy looked at me shutting me up

“I thought that if the kiss didn't happen and if I wasn't around him it would be better for him”

“Well obviously he’s not better he hasn't been at school and he won't answer his phone”

“I tried to apologize but he didn't want to listen to me”

“Wait”

I had to ask

“Who did he say was going to tell everyone at school”

“Reed”

“Like former team captain Reed?”

He nodded and Buffy paused thinking about the situation. She started walking off again and grabbed my hand and Tj’s collar again.

We walked toward the gym where people practice before classes. I saw a familiar face and recognized this Reed person.

As soon as he saw us he rolled his eyes and kept a straight face.

“What do you want Kippen?”

“He isn't here for you I am”

Buffy let us go and walked up to Reed

“Oh it’s the girl who got on the team by luck. What do you want”

“I want to know what the hell you did to my best friend”