Just talking

Cyrus' pov

Andi and I were walking towards Amber' house. She told me that her new brothers name was Tj. "His name is Tj... CYRUS, He can be your new crush!" She said spinning around to the front of me walking backwards, "WHAT, i haven't even met the guy yet. Besides, i'm over crushes now," "okay then, cyrus." She said as she smirked and walked by my side again. "Andi, im serious." I whined.

She ignored me and took a left turn now walking on amber' driveway. Andi had rung the doorbell and the door opened almost immediately. Amber had greeted us at the door, mostly Andi.

I looked past amber after stepping inside and laid my eyes on a dirty blonde teenager with green eyes and few freckles on his face. His lips parted slightly and he stared at me, analyzing my face as well.

After noticing I was staring to long I looked away and blush. I could see Andi as well as Amber staring at us smirking.

Amber broke the silence with "do you guys wanna watch a movie?". I quickly nod and moved to the couch, Andi and Amber follow after me.

Tj' pov

Amber had asked if we wanted to watch a movie. I shrugged and slowly followed her as she sat next to Andi on the couch.

There was only enough space on the couch for the four of us and Amber was of course sitting next to andi. I had to sit next to this ‘Cyrus guy’ that I didn't know. It wasn't too bad considering I was at the end of the couch. Amber had offered blankets to Andi and Cyrus, they accepted and took the blankets.

Amber then gave me a sneaky smile. As I realise the size of both blankets. I shoot her a glare while blushing at the same time. she shrugged and pulled Andi closer to her. Me and Cyrus had to share a blanket with each other.

He seemed nervous about it but gave me the other half of the blanket. I accepted and laid it on my lap. The movie we were watching was 'love, Simon' and I had seen it but I didn't mind seeing it again, It was just a good film.

By the middle of the movie Andi and Amber had started making out and I was getting uncomfortable. I stood up not getting noticed by the two girls and made my way up the stairs. I had sat on my bed and sighed. I then heard a knock on my door not too much later and I opened it. It was Cyrus.

"Hey." I said to him, "hey, I wanted to ask if I could stay up here with you? I got uncomfortable down there." He said with a slight smile. "Sure, I did the same". I replied smiling at him, he smiled back. I sat on my bed and looked out the window seeing the sky get darker. "So what do you do?" He asked, "huh?" "What do you like to do you know, for fun?" "I like to play basketball " I said looking up at him. "Is that it?" he asked, "yeah." I said sounding disappointed.

He noticed my mood change and said "im sorry, I didn't mean it like that." I looked at him and he was sad. My heartbroke at the sight not knowing why. "No no no no, its okay!" "I should probably go back anyway." he said, "No stay." I said making myself surprised. He turned back around and got closer to me. "Tell me about yourself" I said as his face lit up again.

I smiled warmly at him and he started rambling about the things he liked and his school classes. I listened to every word he said while he smiled at me continuing to talk. He finally stop and noticed he was rambling. His face got red. "Sorry for talking to much." he said, "it's fine, I think it's cute." did i just call him cute. "O-okay" his face staying red.

"Lets play a game." I said. "Okay, What game?" He asked "It's called talk." We talk about personal things that We wouldn't tell anyone else, but What We say stays in here. Okay?" He hesitated at first but said okay.

We talked about alot in our lives. I even talked to him about the foster homes that I've been in. He talked about his parents and his other friends. We had gotten closer to each other and he was holding my hand.

I stopped talking but he didn't talk after me, he was just staring at me again. His cheeks were a light pink color. I stared back at him looking into his eyes. From downstairs a voice called his name. "CYRUS!" it said again. It was probably Andi.

He took his hand away from mine. My hand felt empty. He stood up and looked over at the door then back at me. He walked to the door and opened but looked at me one more time before grabbing a piece of small paper out of his pocket. He wrote on it and gave it to me.

"Text me later." he said walking slowly downstairs. I followed him downstairs to where Andi and Amber were. "Come on Cyrus, your mom wants you home by 8:30." Andi said as she started walking away from amber. "Alright then." He said with a small sad sigh.

He looked back at me and smiled before following Andi out the front door. I smiled back and the door shut with a swift creek. Amber had looked and me and smirked. "So what did you guys do?" She said with a sly look on her face. I know exactly what she was hinting at.

"We didn't do anything, amber." I said rolling my eyes at her. "You sure." She said drawing out the word and stepping closer to me. "All we did was talk." I said slightly blushing remembering that he gave me his number.

"About?" She asked, "nothing that concerns anything about you." I said smiling. I know she was annoyed that I wouldn't tell her but it was really funny. "Okay then." She sighed finally giving up at trying to make me talk.

She made her way upstairs with me not too far behind her. She went to her room, smiled at me and closed the door. I then went to my room grabbing the paper out of my pocket. I closed my door and jumped on to my bed. I add Cyrus' number to my contacts.

Tj: Hey