Chapter 5:

They where getting ready for a League Meeting, in the Watchtower, when they heard something shocking.

'Recognized: Superman A02, Anthony G02'

Their mouths fell to the floor when they saw Superman come in with a little boy on his back. Even more shocking was when the boy suddenly flew off of Superman's back and up to them.

"It's really them, Dad, it's the Justice League!" He said in excitement, and the League almost passed out from shock

"Dad?!?" They said in unison, and Superman nodded.

"Yes, meet my son Anthony. Anthony, meet my friends." Superman Said, and the little boy began to mentally analyze them and his surroundings.

"Cool, I can't believe you let me meet them!" Anthony Said, and Superman laughed.

"Yes, now come down. Or you won't get your snack, or maybe I'll not let you eat a piece of Ma's pecan pie when we get home." He said, and the boy was at his side.

"Ok, now. Wait, where are Batman, Flash, and Aquaman?" Superman Asked, and then his answer arrived.

'Recognized: Flash A07, Kid Flash B02'

Then flash came in with a little boy in a flash T-shirt, and he had giggles around his neck. He also had red hair, and had a big smile.

 He also had red hair, and had a big smile

"Guys this is my nephew, Wally." Flash told them, and Anthony was wide eyed.

"Who are you?" Wally Asked Anthony as he super sped to him, and Anthony was smiling madly.

"I'm Anthony, and you have powers too?!?" He said in excitement, and Wally nodded.

"Yeah, I'm the fastest boy alive!" He proclaimed proudly, and Anthony looked at him in excitement.

"I'm fast to, really really fast." Anthony Said as he flew up and carried Wally off somewhere, with his super speed.

"Well, looks like Anthony made a friend." Clark Said, as he tried to find his kid.

"Yeah, who's kid was that?" Flash Asked, and Superman raised his hand.

"That was my son, now seriously. Where are Batman and Aquaman?" Clark Asked, the Zeta lit up and somehow the two boys sped back into the room. Before they could speed off again, their guardians grabbed them.