But when you meet the love of your life, you know.

Can: (sighing to himself) Well now that that is over. (smiling at Sanem) Can we go home? I have a special evening planned for us.

Sanem: Sounds perfect. Lead the way.

_________________________________________________________________

On the way to the hut...

Sanem: Can?

Can: Yes?

Sanem: I love you.

Can: I love you too.

Sanem: I just thought I should enjoy saying it out loud again. (smiling to herself)

Can: My love it has been too long for both of us. But now we can go home and be together.

Sanem: I couldn't ask for anything more.

They drove back to the hut. Little did Sanem know, Can had been planning to have the hut decorated for the perfect romantic evening. Before getting out of the car...

Sanem: I'm sorry i put you in that position with your mom.

Can: You don't need to apologize for anything. I should of done that a long time ago. I just kept putting it off.

Sanem: Regardless, thank you for stepping in when I called.

Can: Let's forget about that and enjoy the surprise I have for you. Okay. (kissing her hands)

Sanem: Can, it's gorgeous. (leaning in to hug im) You make everything so much better. I could stay here forever with you.

Can: It's all for you. Everything I have is yours.

Sanem: Where did I even find you?

Can: Fate brought us together. Meant to be.

Sanem: This has been a fantastic evening. I don't think we can top it.

Can: Just wait for the surprise I have for you later this week.

Sanem: Another surprise?! I'm going to start expecting this haha. Really though, you have done enough. I'm just happy to be here with you. This is enough for me.

Can: I know that but I want to give you the world.

Sanem: (shyly looking down) Well... if you insist.

She happily kissed him. He kissed her back surprised but so happy to finally have her again. They kept kissing until they were both running out of oxygen. Finally they released heavily breathing with their foreheads pressed against one another with huge grins on their faces.

Can: My love this is just the beginning.

Sanem: It's going to be a lovely life.

Can: Agreed a lovely life together.

Sanem: Together.

Can: Can you stay here with me tonight?

Sanem: I think I should go home. Anne and Baba are probably wondering where I am now. I don't want to worry them or worse.

Can: I understand. We can get going soon.

Sanem: Okay.

Can: I do have an idea I want to run by you.

Samem: Sure, what is it love?

Can: I want to drop you off at your door.

Sanem: Huh, what? Why?