Emre and Ceycey tell the truth

Can had landed in Istanbul and Emre decided to pick him up. Emre knew he needed to set him straight before he was going to find Sanem.

Emre: Abi! Welcome home. (Brothers hugging each other) 

Can: Emre! Good to see you. But I need you to go straight to Yigit's office. There's so much I have to say.

Emre: Can we need to talk first before you do that.

Can: I know Emre, I finally read the letter and I'm going to make things work with Sanem.

Emre: Look Can, I know you haven't been gone long but Sanem has been through a lot. I don't want you upsetting her with everything going on. She has been put through the ringer enough.

Can: (defensively) I know, and that is why I'm going to make things right and get her back in my life, back at the agency, and finally be with her.

Emre: Can, you to prove to her that things will be different this time. You need to stand up for her. The day after you left, Anne practically verbally assaulted her. She blamed your departure and anything that went wrong in the agency on Sanem. I only heard about it later from everyone because they had witnessed the conversation. I decided to kick her out of the agency when I knew it was true. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to keep her out of the office.

Can: (almost angry) Emre... what else?

Emre: I can't in good conscience let you talk to her until you have thought this over. That night when you told me that you were in love with her for the first time. I had told you that you would upset her. I know I'm not close with Sanem but I am also thinking of Leyla. She has been with Sanem through all of your ups and downs and I can't do that to her any longer.

Can: (sighing) You're right, look let's go to the agency. I will catch up on everything that is going on and tie up any loose ends. We can meet up later for dinner at the house. Tamam?

Emre: Sounds good, I have a few appointments this afternoon to attend to as well.

________________________________________________________________________________

Arriving at the agency:

Guiliz: OMG, Can bey is back everyone!!! (clapping)

All coworkers: Can bey welcome back! Do you need anything? Tea?...

Can: Thank you everyone I will just be catching up on a few things. I'm good.

Can headed back to his office. Ceycey following him.

Ceycey: Can bey, I'm so glad to see that you are back. Can I get you some tea?

Can: No Ceycey, thank you but I think you know why I am here.

Ceycey: Can bey, she isn't here but I also can't let you know where she is.

Can: confused... Ceycey it's very important.

Can got his coat to leave his office before Ceycey stopped him.

Ceycey: Wait Can bey, I can't let you talk to Sanem.

Can: Ceycey what are you talking about?

Ceycey: Can Bey, please know that I am saying this as Sanem's friend and I feel it is my duty to look out for her. She has done so much for me, she put up with so much than she ever deserved. I don't think you realize that since she has started at at agency, there was always someone against her. Deren was harsh to her for the longest time, then there was Polen, and Ceyda, and worst of all your mother. I can't sit back and watch her get her hurt again when I was the one who encouraged her to fight for you. 

(Ceycey sighed) I believed in you two and you gave up on her. Look, it was hard enough witness what your mother had said to her after you left. (Ceycey's voice got louder) No one deserves to have been treated that way. 

(Ceycey calmed himself down)  So please, be mindful with your actions. She showed more maturity and selflessness than any of us at the company. She saved the company on more than one occasion without really any credit and yet you still blame her for giving her perfume to Fabri bey just to save you. 

Can bey, Sanem is thriving at her knew job. She has her head on straight and with all of the wedding plans she has so much on her mind. Please don't mess this up for her. Take your time in thinking what you have to say to Sanem. Do you really know what you want? 

Can: (looking down defeated and almost in tears) Ceycey, I don't know what to say. I needed to hear that...  Tamam Ceycey. I'm going to go get some fresh air. 

When Can was left the agency all he could think was that even Ceycey supported this wedding. Can didn't ask anything about it because he didn't want to know too much. Was Yigit the right one for Sanem? Was he close with her family and friends? Maybe Ceycey liked Yigit more than Can? Was it too late for them? 

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I wanted to give a chapter where both Emre and Ceycey could be honest with Can. They both know Sanem's selfless qualities better than anyone. I also think that they are the best ones for Can to listen to. Thank you for your positive comments. I still can't believe I'm writing this:)