Getting there.

Holy shit......

Can was crying so much reading Sanem's letter he had to put on his darkest sunglasses to hide his tears. Even in writing Sanem had mesmerized him. After everything that happened between them and how he spoke to her. She had shown more grace in her writing than anyone he has ever met in his life. She had shown once again that she was oxygen to him. He pictured her writing the letter and hearing her voice. Hell, the letter even smelled like her. It took all about 5 minutes for Can to realize he didn't need to forgive her. She had his heart and soul. She gave him life, a reason to live. She made him want stay in Istanbul, to follow through on being in charge of his father's business. She made him mature and kept him from doing what he does best running away. Meeting Sanem changed Can for all the right reasons. She taught him how to be kinder and work on forgiveness. She made him want to settle down. To be a protector, a provide, a boyfriend. It was the first time Can had craved to be committed entirely to someone. He wanted to marry her, to be the father of her children, and to show her the world. Now he just had to prove it to her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Istanbul...

Sanem was finishing up some work at her new office. Yigit had been very generous giving her a significant pay increase that allowed her to pay off her debt from the agency. When she left she wanted to no reason for her to be brought back to the agency.

She was done. Done with the blame, the gossip, and Can's mother. Sanem thought back to the the day after Can left. Huma had ripped into Sanem.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Huma: "Sanem, Sanem, Sanem... You just had to be the coffee girl who tried to bewitch her way with the boss. You had try to break up brothers and tried to take credit for Deren's hard work. I don't see how you got a job here in the first place. It's obvious this work environment is not suited to you. I mean really, how did you do it? You went from copy girl to intern to copywriter. Clearly you fooled everyone in this office. Now this office is in chaos because Can left. Which is your fault. You confused his mind and made him forget his responsibilities here. You should be ashamed of yourself. Putting everyone in the company in this position.... What? You have nothing to say for yourself?"

Huma starting walking away.

Sanem: You are right.

Huma: Excuse me?

Sanem: You are right. I am to blame for all of this. You should be happy to hear I have resigned and you will never have to see or think of me again.

Huma: Well I do think that is the right decision.

Sanem begrudgingly smiled and said all she wanted to say to Huma.

Sanem: Ms. Huma, I hope you can make things right with Can. He has had a hole in his heart ever since you left and I hope you can mend things with him. He has such a big heart and deserves a mother who will fight to make things right with him.

With that, Sanem walked away knowing she was making the right decision.

________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the agency, Emre received a text from Can. He was coming home that day. 

Emre didn't expect Can to return to Istanbul for at least a few years. He seemed like he was back to his old ways where he would be gone for at least 3 years at a time before coming home. Emre smiled to himself. He knew Can had finally read the letter. God it took him long enough. 

The day before Can left, Sanem asked Emre to give Can the goodbye letter to him. She explained it was her way of letting him go. Whether he read it or not she wanted to know she tried to get it to him. Emre was more than willing to make sure Can received it. He knew that it would take time but if he packed it in his bag without telling him it would allow Can the time to think it over. Emre knew better than to push his brother when he was upset. He just hoped he had finally come to his senses and forgive Sanem. 

Now Emre needed to help his brother win back Sanem. He knew it was the right thing to do after everything that had gone down. He just needed to make sure that it was done right. He knew Sanem had changed when Can left. Emre needed to be the one to ensure Can had the right intentions when coming back. Things were different this time and Can had to know that.