Not A Kdrama

Dorm/House Of TxT

He walks to the front door of the dorm, already feeling the exhaustion of having to go to the recording studio really early the next morning. Once he unlocks the door he opens it, immediately greeting whoever is still up.

"Yah!" Beomgyu scolds. "You need to eat more Taehyun!"

Taehyun rolls his eyes. "I'm not a foodie like you, Beomttomeok." He remarks.

"Yah!"

"Ah, Soobin, you're back." Huening Kai smiles, whilst ruffling a towel on his wet hair.

Soobin smiles, "hey Kai."

"How was your break?" Huening Kai asks.

"It was nice," he shrugs. "Where's Yeonjun?"

"Oh, I think he's in the room."

"Cool." Soobin thanks Huening Kai.

"Hey, what are you eating?" Huening Kai asks Beomgyu.

The bedroom door is closed when Soobin approaches it, he knocks at first, and after no answer from the other side he opens the door.

Yeonjun is seated on one of the bottom bunk beds playing video games on his playstation 4, a headset is attached to his head as his eyes vividly moves to the flashing colours reflecting on them.

He averts his gaze from the television screen for a second to see Soobin standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hey Soobin," he greets. "Did you find anything you like?"

"I read a book." He sits down next to Yeonjun, "Is that Overwatch?" he asks.

Yeonjun nods, eyes still glued to the television screen.

"Hyung," Soobin nudges Yeonjun.

"Sorry, sorry." He puts the controller aside and takes off the headset.

"Are you ready for rehearsals tomorrow?"

Yeonjun shrugs. "I take it however it hits me."

"Yeah." Soobin lies back against a pillow. "Yeonjun?"

"Hmm?"

"Have you ever been in love?"

"Um, not that I can remember." Yeonjun shakes his head.

"Me neither."

•••

Mia (The Next Day)

My father apparently needed to attend a meeting with the employers at my uncle's production firm, so he left a while ago. I rub my head, a minor headache hammers my forehead. I had been up all night video chatting with Rose. Considering the time difference when we were chatting it had still been day by her.

I open a packet of instant ramen and boil the contents in hot water. Jeff read my message. But that was it, nothing more. I mean, I hate leaving my friends behind on such short notice, however, it was not entirely up to me. That still does not give him the right to completely ghost me. I sigh, he is my longest friend and it is only sane that I worry about him.