(Bardock): What!?

(Gine): Y/n killed azura!?

(Tora): How in the hell did he manage that!?

While bardock and his group are looking up in shock, sasha files down to them and land in front of bardock.

(Fasha): Hey sasha do you know what is going on?

(Sasha): Yes I do.

(Bardock): Is it true y/n really killed azura?

(Sasha): Yes.....

(Tora): How did he manage that?

(Sasha): Well........you see.....

(King Vegeta): IF NOT FOR ME AND MY QUEEN STOPPING HIM IN HIS TRACKS HE MAY OF BECOME A DANGER TO US ALL SO FOR THIS HE SHALL BE BANISHED FROM PLANET VEGETA AS PUNISHMENT FOR HIS ACTIONS!!!!

Sasha and the others look up at king vegeta with wide eyes.

(Sasha): WHAT!?

The saiyans below besides sasha, bardock and his crew start cheering as king vegeta slowly smirks and files off again.

(Sasha): NO YOU DON'T!

Sasha goes to fly after king vegeta however bardock quickly grabs onto her right leg.

(Bardock): Wait don't do anything stupid!

(Sasha): I AM NOT LETTING THAT OLD BASTARD TAKE Y/N AWAY!

(Bardock): If you go after him the king will kill you!

(Sasha): I DON'T CARE!

Sasha points her right hand at bardock and fires a single ki blast at him which hits him and makes him let go of sasha.

(Bardock): Agh!

Sasha files off after king vegeta at top speed.

(Bardock):......Idiot.

(Sasha's mind): Hang on y/n I am on my way!

Meanwhile back with sonia and tanya.

(Tanya): AGH!

(Sonia): GA!

Both sonia and tanya fall back and hit the ground hard as queen rota who is now a super saiyan  slowly walks over them to and stops just in front of them.

(Queen Rota): Stay down.

(Tanya): As if.

Both tanya and sonia slowly make it to their feet and get into a battle stance.

(Queen Rota): (sigh) Why would you go this far for that boy tanya? you even went as far as to beg for his life.

(Tanya): Because I made a promise to look after y/n.

(Queen Rota): Oh I see a little promise from his parents I take it.

Tanya slowly nods.

(Queen Rota): Awww that's sweet risking your life for someone else's child

While rota is saying this sonia starts to whisper something to tanya.

(Sonia): Tanya I will try to distract rota while you try to find an opening.

(Tanya): Right.

Rota finishes what she is saying and sonia takes a few steps forwards.

(Sonia): Rota I wish to ask you a few things.

(Queen Rota): Hm?

(Sonia): Why did you spare me? after all the level of power I had when I first transformed was far higher than both you and king vegeta so I am surprised you did not end my life when I was in a weakened state out of jealousy. 

(Queen Rota): We spared your life because you freed us from frieza's rule although it did take a bit to convince king vegeta to spare you.

(Sonia): That's it?

(Queen Rota): No we also spared you because you gave us hope that the mighty super saiyan was not just a legend and that it was real and after that day me and my husband had some of our best scientists make two advanced healing pods just for us that recovered the person far faster than the basic healing pod model and when they were made and tested, me and my husband started to train and train and train with each other with each day pushing our bodies to the breaking point each day until 3 years later we finally transformed in the mighty super saiyan.

(Sonia's mind): So that's how she got so powerful.

(Sonia): Alright then here is another question why did king vegeta pick azura of all people to be one of the chosen elites 

(Queen Rota):  While yes azura was alot weaker than any of the 4 chosen elites the reason why is because he was loyal to the king and would follow out any of his orders while you, lilith and raven were all chosen by me because of your power.

Queen rota turns away from sonia and tanya to which sonia quickly turns her head to tanya and nods with tanya returning it and slowly making her way to rota however just as tanya is about to strike at rota......

(Queen Rota): Tell you what.

Tanya suddenly stops her attack as rota turns back around to face them.

(Queen Rota): If you seriously think you can save the boy even when I easily beat you two and the fact that king vegeta who is as strong as I am is banishing him-

Queen rota points her left arm out to were king vegeta went.

(Queen Rota): Then go.

(Tanya): What!?

(Sonia): Huh?

(Queen Rota): It's as I said I will give you a chance to get the boy back.

(Sonia): What game are you playing rota?

(Queen Rota): I am not playing any game.

Both tanya and sonia look at each other for a second until they look at rota again.

(Queen Rota): You know just staring at me won't help.

Tanya and sonia look at rota for a few seconds. 

(Tanya):......Sonia let's go.

(Sonia): Right.

Both sonia and tanya quickly fly past rota however just before they could far enough rota with insane speed grabs tanya's right leg and sonia's left leg stopping them mid flight.

(Sonia): !

(Tanya): !

(Queen Rota): Just so you know you will still fail even if you two worked together there is no way you could save him.

(Tanya):.....It is better than doing noting.

Queen Rota stands there in silence for a few seconds until she lets go of the both of them.

(Queen Rota): (sigh) Alright off you go.

Sonia files off.

(Tanya):........Thank you for doing this.

Tanya files off leaving rota alone who slowly smirks to herself

(Queen Rota): You were lucky tanya if you continued with that little sneak attack I would countered by punching a hole through your chest.

Queen rota powers down to her base form and files back to her palace.

(A/n): Done and done sorry this took a while it had quite a different ending than this one so I hope you liked this one and now I will go to the crimson pearl story and 2 chapters on that.