Chapter×23

"But then there was the blood from your heart on my hands again,
Though I swore I washed it off in the waves.."

-Kehlani

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sky

"Does anybody know about it yet?" Wifi asked me. I sighed and shook my head as I ran my fingers through my poofy ass hair. "No, not even my mama."

He shook his head. "Baby girl, you gotta tell her. It's been four months now."

"I don't even know if I'm ready for a kid right now, Isaiah. I don't have a job anymore, I don't feel like I'm financially stable enou--"

"It don't matter, Sky. I got money, the kid is mine, and I want to keep it. You know I've been doing shows with Ski, and we are financially stable. What's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine."

I sighed, looking down at my hands. "I don't know, Isaiah. I'm scared. I'm only four months, there's still enough time for me to have an abortion. I c--"

"Sky, what the fuck?! You not aborting my fucking baby, the fuck is wrong witchu?!"

"I don't fucking know nigga! I'm scared, okay?! This is my first time being fucking pregnant! I don't know what I'm doing!"

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Sky, look. You're not getting an abortion, I will take care of you and the kid, you just need to have patience, alright?"

I sighed and nodded my head. "Okay, I trust you."

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Why wouldn't you?"

I arched my eyebrow at him. "I asked you to bring me home some food, and yo' ass brought me the wrong goddamn shit."

He rolled his eyes. "Why you bringing up old shit?"

"Negro, this happened last night!"

He laughed and shook his head. "I swear I can't get enough of you, Sky." I just rolled my eyes playfully and gently pushed him.

I just wonder how my mom is going to take this...

-

Kehlani

I exhaled deeply as I sat in the waiting room, impatiently waiting for my name to be called. I was way too nervous right now, and my anxiety was nearly getting the best of me. What if something is terribly wrong with me? What if I have some type of cancer, or something is affecting me due to me being so stressed out? Everything that has been happening to me has been going really bad, and I honestly don't know how to maintain all of this. From Jahseh being in jail, to Geneva being a lying bitch, and now to me being in the hospital? I honestly don't even know what is going on anymore...

"Kehlani?" A familiar voice said with obvious recognition in their voice. I looked up and saw Coolie standing there with blue balloons and a card in his hand. He still looked the same as from the last time I saw him. "U-um, Coolie. Hey, how have you been?"

He chuckled as he walked a little closer to me. "I've been really busy, you know. Working on my music, doing shows, just way too much shit. But, uh, how have you been?"