Chapter×21

"She showed me the things love can't forget, Oh it hurt now,
Made a list of my regrets.."
-XXXTENTACION

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Jahseh

"Onfroy." The guard's loud voice bellowed through my ears, getting my attention. He grabbed his keys and unlocked the cell. "You've made bail." I stood up and walked out of the holding cell and he walked me to the front. There, I saw Ski, Wifi, Sky, my aunt, Richard, Kehlani, and my mother. I haven't seen her in so long....

"Miss Bernard, the sheriff has informed me of his court date, and he is due in court on October 10th." The officer told my mother, and she nodded her head before looking at me. He let me join them on the other side of the desk, but I was immediately pulled aside by my mom.

"So now you putting your hands on pregnant women? This what we doing now, Jah? Have I not taught you anything?" She raised her voice at me, and I looked away from her.

"Mom, I didn't beat her, and I didn't know she was pregnant. They told me the charges when I got here." I stated in all honesty.

She let out a sigh before grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. "I thought I lost you, son."

"I'm sorry, Ma." I hugged her back tightly before letting her go. Everyone walked over to us and Ski and Wifi pulled me into a group bro hug. I gave my aunt a hug and kissed her cheek. I finally faced Kehlani, and I could tell by her face that she was scared from the entire situation, and I even noticed a hint of guiltiness too.

I grabbed her by her arm before pulling her into a tight hug, and she hugged me back. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." She whispered to me. "No it isn't. Geneva's just a crazy bitch." I mumbled, causing her to laugh as I let her go.

I turned and looked at Sky before giving her a goofy smile with my arms out for a hug. She rolled her eyes at me playfully before giving me a side hug. "Boy don't ever scare me like that again." She sighed and I laughed.

"I'm okay." I chuckled as I let her go.

I'm just glad that I'm OK.

-

"Ski, could you and Wifi get all my shit from Geneva's apartment ASAP? I feel like if I go, it's gonna cause more shit. I can't even be around shit that belongs to her, that's how fucking pissed I am." I said. He nodded his head.

"Fasho, vro. I'll get the truck and we gonna go do it right now."

I nodded my head as I gave him a handshake. "Good lookin', vro. Here's the house key, make sure to leave it on the counter when y'all done."

He nodded. "Alright, man." He walked over to Wifi and tapped his shoulder as he began telling him the plan. I looked elsewhere in the house before going to look for Kehlani. Since we were all here at Wifi's house, I only knew there was one place she would be.

"I knew you'd be out here." I smirked as I walked into the backyard, where I found Kehlani laying in the lounge chair smoking a wax pen.