Babies day out

It would seem some of the members decided to take my little butterfly out with them if the video they sent me is anything to go off of.

I was seated within my office going over documents, quite bored when my phone began to vibrate. Normally I would ignore all personal calls and notifications until all work was done, but I was in dire need of a distraction. Checking, it was a message from Yanni, a cheery young kitsune who's been a member of my clan for some time now.

[My Lord, you must see this!]

Seconds later a video popped up. Having nothing better to do I press play.

They are in what appears to be an arcade. Yanni has the camera and talking excitedly, but with the music blaring in the back and crowd of bodies shouting it's hard to hear what she's saying.

Moments later she waded through the crowd and up to one of the games.a dancing game from what I can see. An updated version of DDR perhaps. But as she keeps moving around to the side of the machine I can make out tanto and Yukihura are the ones who are playing said game.

Is this what Yanni wanted to show me? Them having a good time and both males skills at an arcade game? Well, one of them being skilled. Yukihura seems stagnant in his movements.

I ponder on the matter until the camera is moving again, this time closer to the two males. They each give a quick greeting before returning their focus to the screen in front. There's more incoherent talking, but Yukihura is motioning towards Yanni to do something.

At that moment I understand why I was sent this video. Once the camera pans down, there, on Yukihara's feet, the reason for his odd movements and smiling with so much joy in the world, is my little one. It's such a precious sight. Her hands are being held carefully by Yukihura as he moves to the beat, hitting as many colorful arrows that he can with a toddler on his feet. An as for my little one, she's loving it. Mostly due to the flashing lights and bright colors. What makes me smile widen in laughter his how she actually seems to be trying to follow along with the game, but it only comes out as stomping.

I watch until the very end where they finally leave the arcade and I'm finally able to hear what they are saying. Métis is being piggybacked.

"We'd wun! We'd wuun! Nuki a i wun!"

"Hehe, that's right! Yuki and Métis won!" bosted Yanni.

They hadn't really. But who's going to tell a three-year-old that when they're so happy.

"An do you know what that means?"

Ibcrame?

"ice cream!"

They all erupt into cheers and head in the direction of ice cream. Yanni returns onto the screen informing that they will be back to the compound soon and that's where it ends.

Maybe I should allow the others to watch over my little one more often, especially if it ends with pictures and videos like this.