Extra Chapter;The coronation

A/N:Pic IS mine. I made it in flipaclip its a pic of what Danny's ghost form looks like before he gets the ring of rage and the crown turns into a kings crown
---------------------------------------
Summary:It's Danny and Sam's coronation and Danny's B-day. Danny's parents forgot his b-day, which is technically a good thing. Danny woke up early woke up Sam, Tucker, and Valerie. Then they headed to the ghost zone for the coronation.

-Starts After they enter the ghost zone-

Danny's POV:
We flew into the ghost zone me carrying Tucker and Sam carrying Valerie. Once we got into the castle, we put Tucker and Valerie down. Valerie and Tucker walked in and sat down. I walked in next to Sam. Sam sat down. Then I walked up to the podium where clockwork was."Ok, now that Daniel is here, we can start." Clockwork said making everyone who was chatting quiet down and look towards the front. "Do you, Daniel Phantom, swear to protect the ghosts of the ghost zone no matter what?" Clockwork asked"I swear." I replied. "Do you also swear to not be like the last king and instead be a kind ruler?"He asked."I swear" I replied smiling."ok time for you to choose you're queen." He said. "I choose Willow Thorn as my queen" I said smiling at her, she smiled back."ok Willow please step up here" clockwork said she stood up and walked up to the podium. Clockwork asked the same things he asked me, minus the choosing a queen part she said she yes to every question. "Ok, queen Pandora please bring the Queen's ring of rage and the King's ring of rage. "Clockwork said to Pandora who was standing on the side the whole time, nodded. She came back a minute later with them. She then walked(A/N:or floated)up to the podium. She gave the King's ring of rage to clockwork. Clockwork gave me the King's ring of rage, while Pandora gave Sam the Queen's ring of rage. We both floated up into the air then a big flash happened. When it was over my crown changed into a kings crown. Sam's crown changed into a Queen's crown and she got a black cape. Everyone stood up and started clapping.

-Time skip to after everything happened and they went back the Fenton's house and changed into their pj's-

Danny's POV(still):
Once we got to my biological parents house we went to my room. I then decided to tell them what I was going to do when Jazz visits."What did you want to tell us?" Tucker asks."Well, I was thinking when jazz visits I could tell my parents my secret. If they don't except me, Jazz will know and we can move into the ghost zone when we graduate from highschool and Jazz can move into the ghost zone when she graduates from college next year." I explained. "Ok that is crazy, but you do have a back up plan for if they don't except you. So I think its ok."Sam said. "I agree you need to do that, it has been 4 years since the incident." Tucker said. "I agree with what both Sam and Tucker said" Valerie said. I just smiled."When does jazz visit anyways?" Sam asks. "About 2 weeks after Tucker's b-day." I replied. "Ok and Tucker's b-day is next week." Sam said I nodded, along with Tucker who nodded excitedly."ok its about..."I checked the time on my alarm clock. "10:00pm, so we should head to sleep." I said they nodded. Tucker and Valerie went to the guest room. I just laid down on my bed abd Sam laid down next to me with her head on my chest. We soon fell asleep.