Epilogue;finally"home"

A/N:This is also really short
---------------------------------------
Danny's POV:
We made it to the Fenton portal, I pressed the button to open it. I drove inside the lab, parked, and shut off the Spector speeder bus. I turn around to everyone else asleep."we back!!" I yell. Everyone woke up. Most of them ran straight off the Spector speeder bus. The ones who didn't run straight off the bus got the bags or just walked calmly off the Spector speeder bus(Mr lancer and Valerie just walked calmly off the spector speeder bus).

Time skip:
Doc:how'd You get burned?
~Flashback~
Brother:How do you like the new shirt?
Me:It's nice, it distracts me from your face
~end of flashback~
Doc:ooh burn!
Brother:yep...

Danny's POV(still):
Everyone had gone home, except for Sam, Tucker, and Valerie. They get to stay the night for this weekend and on Friday next week."I think I should tell my biological parents my ghostly secret, when Jazz visits. That should be in about 1 month. I also have to get Tucker a b-day gift. His b-day is in about 2 weeks. I almost forgot! The coronation is next Friday. I hope that goes well."I thought, while laying down on my bed next to a sleeping Sam, looking up at the ceiling. I checked the date. "It is Friday today so. I can sleep in tomorrow morning, Yay!" I thought before going to sleep.