Chapter 10;Far frozen(part 1)

A/N:Vlad and Desiree stayed at Pandora's castle
---------------------------------------
Danny's POV:
We were halfway to far frozen which took about a 2 days and 12 hours. About an 1 hour ago Tucker called frostbite and told him that we were halfway there. "How much longer until we get there?" Dash asked. "1 day and 12 hours or in other words 36 hours" I replied in a bored tone."Can you tell us what far frozen is like,  what frostbite is like, or both?" Mikey asked."Sure. I'll tell just you both." I replied almost everyone was listening. "Well, first I'll talk about far frozen. It is very cold, it is also ruled by yeti people and they CAN speak and understand English so don't be rude. Actually, when phantom first got his ice powers, they actually helped him control and train his powers, but they are going to have to train him even more when he becomes king, because he will get more powerful. Frostbite is the leader or ruler of the yeti people. He will bring you jackets for the people who don't have any and for the people who's jackets are too thin to protect them from the cold. some of them live in caves that are self made because other ghosts who visit frostbite for example phantom, before he got his ice powers could not handle the cold. However, he can handle the cold now that his powers are more trained. But he can't stand hot temperatures because of his ice powers. Anyways, that is why frostbite use keep the jackets. But now that he became prince and he still visits there, it became sort of a tour spot for ghosts outside of far frozen. So he had to keep the jackets for those ghosts since the ghost without ice powers can't stand cold. Also there is this ghost called klemper, no matter what do not agree to be his friend." I explained, then warned them about klemper. "Why?" Mikey asked. "Because he'll never let you leave and he will apparently gets abusive. I know this because some of the yetis told me this the first first time I went to far frozen. I met some yetis and helped them back get to their village. They told me about klemper and what he looked like. I eventually saw him, he matched the description. However, I only saw what he looked like but never got close enough for him to see me." I explained but I kind of lied in the last sentence. The first couple of times he didn't see me, I saw him though. He finally saw me one time. Luckily I was with Sam and Tucker. and they helped me escape. Luckily he didn't see them and he never saw me in human form. "Any more questions?" I asked. most of them were asleep but you of the ones who weren't, which was about 6 out of 20 of my classmates, Mr lancer, and Valerie(A/N:He counts Valerie as sort of family since she's Tucker's girlfriend, she's considered a sister-in law to him, not a classmate)However, she was falling asleep. 2 out of the 6 of my classmates raised their hands"which were Paulina and Dash." Paulina" I said."How do you know so much about the ghost boy?" she asked, after she asked her question, Dash lowered his hand and closed his eyes deciding to sleep. But since he just closed his eyes he had to be still listening to me." Frostbite told me, he friends with phantom, and also helps phantom get stitched up kind of like his doctor, although phantom can heal quickly he still needs to get stitched up so his wounds don't get infected. frostbite is also friends with me."I explained. Then I noticed most of my class mates(A/N:Paulina just closed her eyes after he stopped talking)were asleep, along with my biological parents, and team phantom. "Daniel, why did frostbite help phantom?" Mr lancer asked making sure not to say me because some of of my classmates might still be listening."Because one time he helped frostbite with an ice splinter in his back, frostbite was in pain and was annoyed so he was on a rampage, phantom was in far frozen at the time, for what reason? Well, he was trying to map out the ghost zone. They were fighting at first until phantom noticed the ice splinter and took it out. And insisted he help phantom whenever he needed it. They apparently helped each other back and forth."I explained. After that I looked at the time."I've been explaining and answering question for 6 hours!" I whisper yelled. After that I sighed and went to sleep.

Time skip:Teacher:if you don't buckle down and do your work you'll end up at McDonalds.
Random student: we going to McDonalds if i don't do my work!?
Teacher:no!

3rd POV:
Danny woke up and looked at the time. "Wow, 6 more hours until we get there" Danny thought surprised. I looked up from the timer on my watch(A/N:He put a timer on his watch when they started moving). Danny waited awake eventually getting bored, Sam then woke up 1 hour later. They started to talked quietly in French. Then Tucker woke up 30 minutes later. Joined in Sam and Danny's conversation 5 minutes later. 20 minutes later Valery woke up. Then joined in the rest of team Phantom's conversation 5 minutes later. 1 hour later the rest of the students woke up, then started a conversation with their friend groups.2 hours later the Fenton's woke up, then, had stated having their own conversation.(A/N:Danny could still hear them and their classmates conversations, Sam could only hear the nerds conversation, witch was the closest to them because her hearing is advance but its not as advanced as Danny's. Luckily, no one knew this but Tucker and Valerie. They stayed talking about what they were talking about. While they were doing this Danny was listening to his friend group responding to them, he just was also making sure no one was planing anything bad. Luckily, no one was.)30 minutes later Mr lancer woke up. Once Danny noticed everyone was up, he spoke. "Guys, we will be there in 30 minutes." After he said that there were a lot of sighs of relief. However, some stayed silent."Tucker can you call Frostbite and tell him this?" He asked Tucker in Chinese. Tucker just nodded, then stated to call on his PDA.

Time skip:Cone to Dell taco! They got Fre sha vaca do*wheezes*  Freeshavacadoo

Tucker POV:
The call ended after about 15 minutes. So, that means 15 minutes until we get there. I just got back to my seat, since I moved towards the very back to make the call more private, even though I was speaking Esperanto, Danny still probably heard the conversation with his enhanced hearing. I still wanted it to be private so I could talk to frostbite about something. when I got back I was getting worried. I started to think. Then my thoughts got interrupted by Danny shaking me, with a worried expression.

Danny's POV:
I was thinking with my eyes closed. I am worried about Tucker he has been quite. It looked like he was thinking, but he had a worried expression. All of the sudden the alarm on my watch went off snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked out the window to see we were in far frozen. I got Everyone's attention to tell them that we were here. Tucker didn't seem to hear me. Everyone but Tucker and I got out of the carriages. I shook Tucker which got him to snap out of his thoughts"what?"He asked."Are you ok you've been quiet? Which isn't normal for you." I asked."I am worried about Valerir, she's been acting strange." He replied. "How about I ask Sam to talk to Valerie, then i'll ask Sam to report back to you? But you have to promise not to get mad if she doesn't talk or says she wants to tell you in you in her own time." I told him."I promise" he stated after sighing "It probably nothing serious." I said trying to get him to relax which sort of worked. "What has been happening for you to be worried about her anyways? I asked."she's been throwing up and getting mood swings" he said."she probably throwing up because she might be sick or has been in the ghost zone for too long. That has happened before with you." I said "But as for the mood swings I can't explain that" I sighed. We finally got out of the carriage. And I start to head over to Sam."Hey Sam, I have a request" I said she turned around."What is this request?" She asked."Can you talk to Valerie for Tucker. He gas been worried about her. When I asked why he said something about her throwing up and having mood swings. I think that the throwing up is from being in the ghost zone for too long or she just might be sick. I told Tucker about the I couldn't explain the mood swings but I think its from stress." I said her eyes widen, but I just decided it was best to ignore it. "Can you ask her and report to Tucker what she says?" I ask. "I told him to promise not to get mad if she doesn't want to say yet or doesn't want him to know yet." I stated as we started walking behind the group frostbite is in front leading us. She agreed to talk to Valerie, and within a couple of minutes we were at frostbites cave.

Sam's POV:
When Danny told me Valerie's symptoms, I thought of the only thing, I think it could be. When he told me what he thoughts was happening my face softened."He seems so innocent he doesn't see what's happening to Valerie. Good thing it's nothing major, but it is very life changing. I can't be jumping to conclusions though. She might have been in the ghost zone for too long, and the mood swings probably mean it's her time of the month." I thought. We got inside I told frostbite that me and Valerie are going to talk in another room then I grabbed Valerie and left.