Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Not in the slightest," Alwynn muttered almost inaudibly, aware Vant would have been able to hear him, then added in a much louder voice, "like a baby," Alwynn busied himself weighing out ingredients whilst his parents sat at the breakfast bar. Vant lingered further away, shit, he probably needed to feed.

"How are you, Alwynn?" Clark asked, "Vant was just explaining to us what happened last night, we couldn't be more thankful for his kind soul. Everything could have been so much worse had he not thought to check up on you. You have thanked him, haven't you?" Clark Valverde, always concerned with the outward appearance of his family. Whatever.

"I'm fine," Alwynn said with a shrug, stepping over to Vant and wrapping his arms tight around the man, "thank you, you saved my life," Alwynn felt Vant restraining himself from kissing him, or moving his hands somewhere that a friend wouldn't even think of. It was odd not to pout his lips, or whine for more attention as he had grown to expect the day previous.

"Anytime, there's no need to thank me," Vant smiled and Alwynn noticed the flecks of violet in his eyes were bigger than usual. In fact, the alexandrite iris' seemed altogether lighter than usual, closing in on a shade of purple. Shit, he really did need to feed, and Alwynn being in such close proximity likely wasn't helping him with his control.

"I can show you out if you have some business to do," Alwynn was being perfectly polite, as his father would expect, even though really he had his own agendas.

"Thank you," Alwynn followed Vant to the front door, having seen his mother starting to cook the pancakes and his father making small talk with her. Distracted, perfect. Alwynn stepped outside with Vant, leaving the door ajar, before happily receiving the rough kiss from the man.

He moaned breathlessly into Vant's mouth, their tongues coiling around one another, blood seeping from each new cut Alwynn made on the vampire's fangs. Cupping Vant's cheeks, Alwynn caught the man's bottom lip between his teeth, tugging on it gently, giggling when he heard a soft growl rumble from within his boyfriend.

"Go, before we get caught," Alwynn whispered between sweet kisses peppered to his lips, "are you OK with nothing to drink? You could come back at like ten if you really need it, my parents should have gone to bed by then. Or tomorrow morning when they've gone to work."

"I'll be fine tonight, and I actually do have business tomorrow, I'm not sure how long it will take," Alwynn pouted, having wanted to stay with Vant the next day, "I'll text you when I've done and come pick you up. You can stay over at mine and I can get a little more familiar with this," Alwynn giggled when Vant grabbed his ass, a sly smirk on his lips.

"Can't wait, daddy," Alwynn pressed one last short kiss to Vant's lips before stepping inside and closing the front door, locking it behind him out of habit. He wandered back into the kitchen, sitting down next to his father, barely even paying attention to the conversation he was having with his mother.

"I've decided to work from home today, Alwynn," Lyanna mentioned as she placed a plate of pancakes in front of the boy, "I was thinking we could put up the Christmas tree," Alwynn nodded, eating half of his pancakes before pushing the plate over to his father, knowing he would happily finish them.

"I'm just gonna go for a shower then I'll help," Alwynn ventured back up to his bedroom, the little devil on his shoulder suddenly formulating a wicked idea. Locking his bedroom door, he removed his phone from his pocket and face timed Vant, who obviously answered immediately. Placing a finger over his lips, Alwynn smirked at Vant's bemused frown, judging by the background he was still in his car. Perfect, his plan would be a tad more difficult to execute if Vant was in public somewhere.

Resting his phone on his desk, Alwynn shrugged off his jacket, regarding Vant's wide-eyed stare with a brief giggle. The man had caught on quickly to what was unfolding before him. Alwynn pulled off his t-shirt over his head, his sweatpants following swiftly afterwards, leaving him only in a tight pair of light grey boxers, his swelling cock causing a prominent bulge in the front of them.