Chapter 7

The next day, I got ready for my class. Gahhh I hate early morning classes! Why did I choose them again? Ahhh, so I can start being a good responsible girl. Damn that! I’m gonna change my class a little later next semester. I dried my hair and put on a minimum make-up and after I’m satisfied that I’m decent to go, I put on my sneaker and head out the door. Grace didn’t come to our room last night. Maybe she was sleeping with her boyfriend? I don’t know.

  First stop, Starbucks. Thank Lord for having a Starbucks near our campus. I’m not much of a coffee drinker but I love their Hot Chocolate with extra whipped cream. Yummm. I got in the line and ordered just that.

“Not a big fan of coffee?” I heard a voice just behind me.

I don’t have to turn around to recognize the pretty but annoying voice. Weird combination but that’s just the way it is.

I turned and smiled a sarcastic smile and said

“That’s really none of your business,” I rolled my eyes and turned.

“Someone’s got their panties in a twist.” I can hear his smile. Lord, why do you have to do this to me.

I got my hot chocolate and walked towards my class.

“Hey, wait up!”

Shoot I gotta walk fast!

“Heyy wait!” he sprinted towards me and he got me. Thank goodness his coffee didn’t get spilled.

“Seriously though, what’s your problem?  Don’t you have other girls to annoy with or flirt with?” I looked at him with an annoyed look on my face.

“Actually, I do. But like I said, you’re interesting.”

“I have a boyfriend.” I held my head up high and retorted.

“Even perfect!” he beamed

Huh?

I gave him a weird look. He just laughed and shook his head.

“I don’t do dating and stuffs. I just find you really interesting. The first girl who actually didn’t give a damn about me. I knew you must have got a boyfriend.”

“And how’d you know I got a boyfriend?” I raised my eyebrow.

“You weren’t attracted to me.” He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk again.

“Hey did I say something wrong?”  Zach said.

“Do you always flirt with girls like this?”

“I swear you are the only girl but I’m not flirting. I don’t want to give the wrong impression. I find you really interesting, interesting girl. I know we got off in the wrong foot yesterday. Can we start it all over again?” He said it with those big brown eyes shining sincerely. Those eyes damn!

Lub-dub

Lub-dub

Lub-dub

Lub-dub

I sighed and said,

“Yes.”

“Great!”  He beamed at me. “Can I at least know your name now?”

I smiled at said,

“Samantha, but you can call me Sam.”

“Sam.” I like the way he said my name.

“Hey Sam, my name is Zach Cross. Friends?  He smiled at me.

And that’s how Zach and I have been friends for two weeks now.

Two interesting weeks.   

________________________________________________________________       

Hey guys thank you so much for your time. Totally means a lot to me. I will update more frequently now since I'm a little free now. Please comment and vote guys. Enjoy your day. Goodnight/Good morning/Good evening, wherever you are guys. Love you all so much. Thank you so much again. Take care love.

VOTE AND COMMENT !!! :D