Jealousy

STAN'S POV

I missed hanging out with Wendy, minus the dating stuff. It's really good to be friends with her again.

"So." She Says "Who do you like?"

I blush and my face gets warm. "No one" I try to cover up my nerves by laughing. But even I can tell it's painfully obvious I'm lying."

She gives me a "really?" Look.

I laugh nervously again, and involuntarily glance at Kyle on the other side of the library. She catches it "oh my god, still? I knew it!"

"You knew what?" I'm so bad at playing dumb when I need to.

She leans in closer and mouths "Kyle"

My face feels red hot. I feel like I'm in fight or flight mode right now.

"... okay, you got me" I whisper.

"Awe that's so cute!" She's says it a little too loud and Craig and Kyle glance over at us"

"Oh my god! You're so fucking loud!" I scold quietly.

"You guys would be so cute together!" She squeals

"For the love of Christ Wendy keep your voice down." I whine.

"I'm sorry, but it's so cute." She whines back.

"Doesn't matter It's not gonna happen" I mumble. "He's not... you know"

"How do you know?"

"I already told you I came out to him"

"So?"

"So?" I mock in her voice. "He wasn't like 'Oh my god me too! Let's make out,' After I told him."

"Awe, you wanna make out with him."

"What! Oh my god stop. That's besides the point! ... and forget I said that."

She raises an eyebrow.

"Okay well he's had sex... like with a girl. And last time I checked that means he's straight."

"Wrong."

"How?"

"That's doesn't mean anything. A lot of dudes have sex with girls until they realize they're gay. Not everyone is so uber gay that they can't even get it up for anything that looks remotely feminine." She gives me an accusatory look.

I blush "oh I'm sorry!" I say sarcastically.

We laugh, but talking about this kinda makes me sad.

KYLE'S POV

I find myself staring over at Stan for god knows how long. Craig is talking to me but it just sounds like background noise. I heard Wendy yell "that's cute." Was she talking about Stan? She knows though right? Why would she say that. God she's so fucking annoying.

"Dude!" Craig shakes my shoulder "Are you even listening?"

"What! Oh, sorry. I'm kinda tired."

I look over at Stan and Wendy. They look like there in a deep conversation now."

"It's like their dating all over again" I grumble.

"Holy shit" Craig says

"What?"

"Your jealous"

I defend myself against his accusation. "What! No I'm not. Why would I be jealous? Wendy's just fucking irritating, but if Stan wants to hang out with her, that's his prerogative."