15.) Crying Lucy?!?

Start from the beginning

"Erza ! Are you also looking for Lucy?!"

"Yes I am! LETS HURRY BEFORE NATSU DOES SOMETHING RECKLESS."

We began running- more like chasing- towards Natsu. We got closer to a small house in the forest before.. Natsu barged in...

-Natsu POV-

"ALRIGHT, WHERE THE HELL IS LUCY?!"

"Natsu!"

"LUCY!"

I picked her up and tightly hugged her. She seemed to be crying a lot! But there still something wrong..... she was wearing less clothes and her hair was down...

"Lucy what happened?!" said Gray behind us.

"I-I was.... b-uying.. a new.. book..
when i got kidnapped... and... then I woke up to darkness... and... all i remember.... was you... telling me.. THAT YOU NEVER WANTED TO SEE ME AGAIN IN SOME WEIRD ACCENT AND THEN EVERYONE ELSE APPEARED AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE "The Fairy Tail Guild For All Wizards and Forth".... WAHH...THAT ISNT EVEN THE NAMEE.." She sobbed in my arms.

Whoever makes Lucy cries... WILL DIE BEFORE THEY EVEN SEE MY FLAME!

"Wendy! Carla! Go talk with Levy and Lucy! Me and everyone else will look around!" said Erza.

WHERE ARE THESE BASTARDS WHO MADE LUCY CRY!?!

-Wendy POV-

"Lucy, sit here... Are you two okay?!"

"Yes, we are! I usually come here to read but then Lucy suddenly teleported here and three guys in black started transforming into you guys!! They didn't see me since I was under some blankets..."

"I see...WAIT. SO EVERYONE INSIDE IS IN DANGER!"

OH NO OH NO OH NO! I ran inside and warned everyone about the people who can transform. But only Erza was downstairs!

"E-Erza?"

"Oh Wendy! Hello, did you get any information?"

H-How am I supposed to know who's who?!

"uh yes..."

"What'd she say?."

"S-She can't hear remember? She's deaf! I-I dont know sign language so.. can you help?"

"Yes of course.."

This is the imposter!

"SKY DRAGON...ROOOOOOAARR"

The Erza image came off and there laid some weird figure guy... I got closer and realized he was wearing a cloak. I took the cloak off and saw.... WAIT WHA-

-Natsu POV-

Im sniffin out some weird smell.... it's givin me the creeps...

"EEEK!"

"FIRE DRAGON..ROOOOAARR!"

FINALLY! I GOT THE G-
the place is burned down.... oops...

wait a minute...

"Wendy?! Hey I can see you from up here!"

"N-Natsu! Look who I caught!"

"UH.. ITS THAT GUY?!"

"i-i know right..."

ITS THE FRICKIN BUTT JIGGLE GANG.
Turns out I burned their hiding place as well! Hehe!

"So mind explaining... WHY THE HELL YOU MADE MY LUCY CRY?!"

"WE DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING TO Y— MASTER NATSU! W-WE DEEPLY APOLOGIZE! WE DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! SORRY."

GRRR...

"Whatever............. LUCY ARE YOU OKAY!?"

"NATSU! Y-You dont have that weird accent~ Im so happy to see you...."
We gave each other a big and tight hug!

"Im glad you're safe Lucy..."I said whilst (look at my cool word I used!) wiping her tears and kissing her forehead.

"Natsu.... thank you for saving me.... I really appreciate it..." Lucy said kissing my cheek.. causing my face to feel hot.

"Get a room you love birds!" muffled Levy in Gajeels hug. Guess he heard Levy too.

"Will do! C'mon Lucy, Im gonna go tell you how much I love you and how i'm scared of you rejecting me! Then we can tell happy to be our child and become the best couple in Fairy Tail!"

-Lucy POV-

"Hehehe... dummy..."

I honestly think Im gonna be scarred from hearing a fake Natsu with an accent along with a tall Wendy and Carla and Happy....

"Natsu... I love your voice and you... never change it..."

"Awh... Thanks Lucy! NOW LETS GO CONFESS PROPERLY!"

"Okay Okay!"

And just like that... we went home and— sucks for you cause Natsu made me end it here...

-Natsu POV-

Okay Okay sorry! Lucy made me finish it.. so we confessed... DURING THE SUNSET! And we kissed just as it turned dark~ my life is wonderful~~