"So like, have you told your family yet?" I ask
"No man, your the only one." he replies.
"I don't think your parents would care dude."
"It's not that I think they would hate me or anything, but they would see me differently and probably treat me differently too, especially my dad. I mean just look at how everyone treated Tweek and Craig differently."

I guess that's true. I remember back at the locker room. Craig could even lookup without Cartman saying something about it.
"...So how did you know?" I ask.

STAN'S POV

Shit, I wasn't prepared for his willingness to talk about it, I don't know I'm caught off guard by all his questions. I quickly rattle things off in my head I can maybe answer him with. I feel like it would be weird if I said "men's underwear magazines"
"Uhhh... a bunch things I guess."
"Have you like... been with a dude then?" He asks
"No" I say sheepishly. I hesitate "It was when Wendy broke up with me. That's when I knew for sure."
He looks confused, so I elaborate. I sigh, "Wendy wanted to... you know, but I couldn't get in the mood, if you know what I mean.

That wasn't the whole truth though, I mean it is true, but the main reason Wendy broke up with me was cause I was always ditching her to hang out with Kyle.

"So, do you like anyone right now?" He asks awkwardly.

KYLE'S POV

God, I'm such a jackass. I'm sure the last thing he wants is for me to grill him right now. But questions are just flying out of my mouth.

His face is beat red. "It's fine you don't have to answer that." I say, But I'm more curious than every now. I decide to change the subject anyway.

"So how was the geometry quiz?"

"It was pretty weak dude."

"What was on it?"

"Like shapes and shit." He says like that wasn't going to be obvious.

I laugh, "Shapes? On a geometry test? Go figure."

"Shut up." he says laughing with me.

The laughter dies down and Stan asks, "So how was your 8th period class? Swimming's the fucking worst."
A sudden wave of insecurity falls on me.
"Uhh... you know, it was normal."

Then what flew out of me next made me want to put a shotgun in my mouth.
" Tweek and Craig like to be fucking gay with each other in the showers. Which was annoying"

Stan seems unphased by this comment, but as usual I over react. "Not that there's anything wrong with that! I just wanted a shower!"

"Dude relax." he replies

STAN'S POV

I change the subject to get out of this train wreck of a conversation. But really I just turned it into a plane crash instead. "So you going to prom in 2 weeks?"

"Uh yeah I was planning on it. are you?" He replies.

I feel my cheeks get warm "I don't know dude I really don't think I'll make it."

"Dude, you have to go it's prom"

"I don't think I'll make grades to go."

"Dude I can help you!"

"I don't know man, it's more of me just not caring."

"We can get together after school and study." he says eagerly.

An excuse to see Kyle after school. "okay, I guess it can't hurt." I'm so pathetic.

"How's Monday sound?" He asks.