In The Castle

Yo!!! guys!!  

DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO MAKE ANOTHER VERSION OF THIS STORY???  

TELL me comment,vote and fan?  

BUT IF YOU WANT ANOTHER VERSION IT WILL TAKE A WHILE!!!  

but pls wait!! ^_^

ENJOY!!!! n HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Chapter 1:In The Castle

Six years has past from my 1st mission now I am 16. I'm not normal from other teenagers because I am a trained spy but quit the route to spyhood. Instead joined the secret agency that my uncle handle's and as an assassin, a well-known assassin that is. When I first came here people looked at me with disgust, hatred, anger, or eyes that say's she can be useful but their are people that look at me like a goddess. And now they treat me as their superior most understand why I'm in their agency and some just think I got in because of my uncle's position. But hey they talk behind my back yes...but say's good comments too.  

I've improve a lot since my first mission and my powers have grown stronger.

I have my tiny squad compose of my 2 ex-friends and James.When I was 12 those three were below me for like 2 years and my uncle told me I needed a squad in my missions and he picked them! My ex-friends said they were also victims like James but I really didn't care because for some reason when I found out I was immortal my point of view stopped...completely. It felt like I was left behind by everyone that's one of the reasons why I just let them be.

When we were 12 we were introduced to identity class their we took up fake identities, how to change looks fast and stuff. By the way the real names of my ex-friends are Christine who's fake identity is Juliane Nightingale and Sky who's fake name is Cloud Hafix. Me and James stayed with our old fake names Karen Mischief and Eric Killer. We usually stick with one fake name so whatever.

For the whole eight years of being immortal I have treated this immortality as a curse but I only thought for other people's happiness they don't have to live with hands stained with blood or live in fear because of criminals. This is the curse I happily accepted a long time ago.

"Why am I thinking about my past?"I murmured

"What did you say honey" A man asked me which is the guy that is about to die.

"Nothing "I tried to say seductively while walking to him and kissing his cheek.

His face was focus on my neck which his hand was holding. I then took this tiny bottle out of this hidden pocket I had and drank the liquid making sure I kept the liquid in my mouth. I then kissed the man in the lips and gave him the liquid that was in my mouth. He then sat down shaking because of the effects of the poison I gave him.

"Rest In Peace"I said collecting my things and jumping off of the building.

"Where are you???"I heard a voice yell from my comms which I also recognize as James voice

"You found out I did a mission with out you guys? that was fast" I said while grabbing a post while my body swing itself around and I landed on solid ground. I then heard background noises which is Christine's voice and Sky's voice yelling

"Why didn't you tell us you went on a mission!?"

"Sorry! guys but his dead, heard that uncle? dead!"I said

"Yeah...Where coming!"He said

"Hey!!! YOU EAVESDROPPING GORILLA!!!" Christine yelled

"Chris SHUT UP!" I told her through my comms