Meeting An Old Friend?

Yo! okay this is my second try to re-write this story!  

well chapter....anyway! hope u like it and hope its better then the first that is now gone...

ENJOY!!! n HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Chapter 2:Meeting An Old Friend?

The outfit was.....so slutty!!! It wrapped around my body just fine...I guess.It fitted me perfectly too perfect. Christine was done changing and helping me change to the maid outfit...properly.The maid outfit it wasn't like the other maid outfits.It was an off shoulder uniform the sleeve ended mid way across my elbow and shoulder.The dress stopped mid thigh so it was really short.

"I swear if I see the prince I will sue him before he die!"I told Christine and she just laugh

"Yeah...either way he'll die!"Christine said laughing

"Hey...when we read his file their was only a kids picture and the background....in other words the file was not complete."I told Christine while I put on my leggings

"Yeah..your right....OH! here give this to the guys if you see them!"She handed me three comms

"One is yours"She said putting her comms on and I did the same

"Okay"I replied

We then split the weapons I was carrying.We then put the holster in our right thigh since my uniform was shorter I had to hide it and put it higher the good thing is that my uniform was fluffy.We then put the swish knife in between out breast as for the clips we put it in the side of out bra.

"HEY!"The same angelic voice greeted us.We turned and saw the same girl that brought us here.

"Uh...hi....you know I just notice we don't know your name"I asked the girl that brought us here

"Oh...yea....my name...is Helen"Helen said

"Hi!"Christine held her hand out to Helen and they shook hands

"So...we should go"Helen said

"Do I follow you?"I asked her.

She shook her head and simply said "NO.....you will just walk around I guess...anyways Prince Ashton will find you or..."She stopped there and dragged Christine out.

"Guess...it's my queue to leave" I mumbled to myself

As I walked down this very huge hallway I met Sky.I gave him his comms and did a few 'minor' adjustments on his watch.

"Don't take that off"I said to him.He just nodded but in confusion

I started to walk again and I met James.I did the same 'minor' adjustments as Sky's watch.

"Don't take it off"I told him,but as the same as Sky he didn't ask any  questions but had a confused face.

"OH! have you seen Christine?"I asked

"No sorry"He apologized

"If you see her tell her I was looking for her okay?"I asked him and he nodded and said "Of course"

'I haven't given her,her adjustments 'I thought

We said good-bye and we departed our own ways.I was still waving good-bye while walking backwards.I bump in to a table and a vase which I presume is a ROYAL VASE fell.The good thing I caught it but I fell in the process.A hand was in front of my face asking for help.I toke it and stood up I looked at the man who helped me stand up as my eyes studied him I noticed this pendant that hung around his neck.It was the symbol of royalties for vampires until the queen died.

I don't know why but we just stared at each other for minutes.He had black hair, dark blue eyes and a pale skin.He wore a blue polo with a businessman's blue jacket.He then had black pants.My mouth shivered and the words...

"David?"came out of it.My hand touch his cheek he back away but then toke two more steps closer.Our eyes met again and my inside melt.

"You...you look like that....girl"He spoke with such gentle words his left hand hold my waist and his right touched my cheek.

"Your not human are you?"He asked and there I noticed what was happening.I broke off and bowed to him

"your majesty"I spoke.I hoped he won't ask me that question again

"Your not human.....and please stand"He said

I rose and narrowed my eyes on him.I began to shiver like I was standing in front of a ghost.

'He can't read my mind right?' I questioned myself

He then toke my right hand with his right hand and ask

"Who are you? you look familiar"He said I shivered again.My mouth wouldn't move my throat was all a mess.

"Aww...are you scared?"He said trailing my neck with his index finger

"With this outfit your wearing you must be the new maid of my brother"He said smiling and smelling my neck.

'Dang vampires!'I thought

We then heard a clapping sound from my back.We turned and saw a man he had brown hair and green eyes.My body just fell on the floor and my mouth spoke once again...

"Your majesty"I was shock at what I did because I didn't know who the vampire prince was.I also didn't know their were two princes.Who's the real one? The one I have to kill is David right? but why is there a part of me that doesn't want to kill him now that I saw who he was....

"Their are two vampire prince?"I murmured

"Yes,but I'm not blood related with this one over here"Ashton said appearing right in front of my eyes.

"Inhuman..."I murmured under my breath making sure they didn't here what I just said

"Why?"I asked them

"Well someone didn't do their homework"David growled

"Well that has nothing concerning you my dear" Ashton said to me

"Well I'll have fun with you"Ashton said to me again

"Fun? what fun?" I asked

"You'll see, you'll see"He said.I turned to David but he looked at the floor with sadness...

'What's gonna happen to me?'I asked myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

I tried my best to re-write it but I dont know if its good pls tell me if its fine  

COMMENT,VOTE,FAN ME?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!! ^_^  

luv!  

Karencow~