Epilogue

• Dedicated to All my readers

"Mia. Push." A doctor said calmly.

I couldn't feel my damn legs and i wanted to just drown myself in food. Shane held my hand tightly repeating "oh god" over and over with a terrified expression. He was shaking really badly and starred at my belly with a horrified expression. 

"One more push honey."

"Oh sweet goddess!" I gasped out and dug my nails in Shane's hand."YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

"I'm so sorry Mia! Oh god what is that?!"

I groaned and pushed one more time feeling sweat gloss over my forehead. I gasped and finally got  a break from the contractions and pain for just a while. I dragged in a deep breath and another round of contractions started again. i pushed one more time out of instinct and  felt something slip out.  The doctor hit my baby's small cheeks and a gurgled cry pierced the tension filled room. The doctors movements began to blur and my vision made everything look like a ripple of water.

"Mia?" Shane panicked."Whats wrong with her?"

"We are losing her!"

'Mia,' Leah murmured softly, almost like a person would to their lover.'I think its time we go back.'

'No!' I growled. 'We are not leaving again.'

Leah laughed and sent an image of her snuggling to my side and went quiet one more time.

''Baby not again. Please do-"

A huge crash exploded in the side of the castle making something in the hall crash on the floor with a loud bang. The ground shook as a earthquake hit the palace with full force and made the equipment around me shake or crash to the ground.

''Kathrine!" I whispered. I reached out and pleaded for the doctor to let me see my baby one last time

The pack doctor studied me and showed me my little angel finally. She was so beautiful. and i wanted to cry at what was about to happen. I took my baby in  my arms and stared down into her green eyes that looked so much like her fathers. She gazed up at me in wonder and didn't even cry, instead she gave me a small knowing smile. She closed her eyes and lay her head against my chest.

""Doctor Sarah." I tried to say." She cant be here."

The doctor nodded and patted my hair in a comforting gesture. She waited for me to gather the strength to speak on more again while the other doctors worked on getting the bleeding to stop. Shane was outside of the room shouting orders and getting the chaos in order.

'She has to blend in with he humans. Take her somewhere no one would look, like a big city' I explained through mind link.

I looked closer and saw white wisp of thin patches of hair on my little babies hair and her ears were almost elfish like. I smiled softly at her sleeping form and looked up at the doctor.

'Take her and put her in good hands please.' I pleaded.

The doctor nodded and took Kathrine from my arms and gave me a pained smile. She hurried out another exit and left me on the bed with other doctors frantically working on me.

Shane burst through the door with rubble all over his clothes including blood. He stalked over to me and leaned down and whispered in my ear."Heal."

Leah howled and obeyed his command. The bleeding slowed and our vision was still in a blur.

"We have to run." Shane said in my ear."Hunters are everywhere."

I shook my head." Our people needs us, running is foolish."

Shane growled." We have a baby to think about."

My chest tugged painfully and i couldn't bare to tell him what i just did. I turned my head away and lowered my gaze away from him.

"No. NO you didn't." Shane gasped."I didn't even see her face."

"We have a baby to think about." I whispered as more bombs  hit our castle and destroyed our home more.

Shane shook and a broken howl escaped his lips. His skin shredded and under sprang silver fur revealing his wolf form. He howled one more time and ran through the doors breaking them in the process.

A tear ran down my cheek  while the doctors rushed to get me to safety. They gathered as many other wolves as they could around me and rushed me out into a safe house.

Did i even make the right choice?

--

Hello guys! :D i really hope that you like the story and if you are really interested in it there will be book two Wolves an their DJ :D I'm so excited for it and hope you will give it a chance! I will warn you guys though it contains sexual content/suggestions/themes, profanity and awesomeness :) and maybe if i get a couple of comments and stars ill post the blurb tomorrow :D

Thanks for sticking with this book too by the way :) this chapter is for you! <3

Ciao