Ten

After all this time my head still can't wrap around what came out of my mates mouth. After the Moon Goddess visited me in my dreams she had told me she was going to give me another mate but, I never thought my second mate would have this bad of a past.Her mother dying and her father not wanting anything to do with her, i figured she would at least find a companion in her brother. But i assume that even he did not want anything to do with her either.

And that man..

My wolf bristled at the thought of any other guy touching her in a way that she did not approve of. She is ours damn it!

'Mark her!' He howled.'Then no one could touch her at all!'

'Blaze now would not be the best time to be a hormonal teenager.'

He began to protest but my eyes was focused on my Beta lying on the gardens flowers. Being my second in command is a tough life but Brandon does it with absolute ease it makes me proud of him. But right now knowing that he couldn't protect his Luna made his wolf lose it entirely like most of my pack would be if they were here. They would start a war with her pack but i can't have that, not while i rule and not without her permission anyways.

''Alpha King!'' James, their pack doctor, rushed to my side and did a bow.

''Rise. What is that?''

James grimaced and handed it to me.''Pure silver razor Alpha.''

I hissed at the part of the silver that touched my skin. It shined so bright against the sun and its smell got more and more suffocating.''Who has had this? They do know the consequences to having pure silver i would hope.''

He shifted his gaze to the floor and i could tell the man was trying to debate whether or not to tell me. His eyes searched through mine carefully and his next words was a devastating blow to the chest.

''Mia has been cutting..''

Brandons head whipped up and his eyes were trained right on James. He growled at him and snapped his jaws once in warning making James flinch. I gave James a nod and mentally told Brandon to chill it while sprinting inside the house. I should have known, the smell was always making my wolf a bit unsettled.

''Mia!'' I shouted.

I ran up the huge marble steps and up to the floor she was on. The cooks and her friend tried to shove me away but one look at them and they bowed and let me through. I did not mean to be so assertive with these guys but they can not keep be away from my little mate no matter what.

I busted the door open and saw my mate curled up on her bed. My heart crumbled on itself at the smell of her sweet Vanilla and brown sugar scent mixed in with the small scent of death. Now she is slowly dying because of the razor that has been entered in her small body. If she was officially marked as mine this wouldn't be a problem.

''Mia.. Sweetheart.'' i sat beside her on her bed and pulled the covers off of her. She sat up slowly and looked me in the eye. Her eyes were dead, with no spark like she use to have.

I cupped her cheek and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. I squeezed my eyes shut and breathed in her scent again, still as sweet as our first meeting.

She sighed.''I'm sorry.''

I pulled back and gave her the best smile i could.''Why are you sorry beautiful? I should be the one to say i'm sorry. I shouldn't have believed him when he even said it.''

She smiled a bit more and clasp my hand in hers. Her lips still looked completely inviting and my wolf pressured me to mark her still but he was easy to ignore.

''About that question you asked awhile ago.'' She murmured.'' I know things are still crazy and different, oh gosh i still look horrible but maybe..''

She trailed off and talked to herself for a bit. I couldn't help but to genuinely smile and just bathe in her beauty. She looks so gorgeous even if her shirt was torn and her jeans had rips. Her hair was messy but made her seem like no other girl could compare to her.

I pulled her closer to me.'' Maybe what?''

She giggled at the tingles that we both felt get stronger between us and rested her head on my shoulder.''I''ll be yours if you will still accept me.''

My wolf howled with happiness and my mind went blank. She just said what?

''Of course.'' I whispered in her ear and left a small kiss right were my mark would go.

She purred while i picked her up in my arms and gave her small kisses on her face. Me and my wolf felt like we were glowing and extremely happy. We felt complete in our very soul and our first mate was no longer in our minds. Just Mia.

''How about we go home?'' I asked her.''Then we can make you Luna properly.''

Her blue eyes searched through mine and she dragged in a breath and gave me a nod. ''I'll be one kick ass Luna then.''

I laughed and headed downstairs with James and Violet following behind us quietly. Brandon's ears perked up and his eyes finally drained from the gold and turned back into his green humour filled gaze. He lifted his head and gave a howl of happiness and wagged his tail so fast one of the cooks feel backward from the force.

I looked around and saw Nathan watching us from his house. I could tell he was jealous and even if he begged i would never give her up. Whether he liked it or not he messed up and hurt her so deep i highly doubt she would go with him. I smirked up at him as the blonde girl pulled him away from the window and closed the blinds.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Hope you enjoyed!