Chapter 17

Shane rained kisses on my cheeks and chin waking me up from my sleep. He smiled down and me while i blinked up at him and rubbed sleep from my eyes. He kissed my mark on my neck and laughed when i gripped the sheets around us. He kissed my lips and beamed down at me.

"Morning beautiful!" He said in a husky whisper like voice.

I sat up in my spot and took everything in. We somehow ended up in our bedroom with breakfast on the little table beside us. It looked and smelled so damn delicious.

"What the hell happened?" I yawned and stretched my muscle. A sharp pain between my thighs made me gasp out and my cheeks heated up."Oh."

Shane smirked and put my tray of food on my lap."Yeah, you gave in to your heat."

I shrugged and stabbed a pancake."Well its not my fault."

He laughed and ate some of his breakfast and i did the same. I turned on the T.V. and decided to turn it over to the human TV channel. They were weird little things in my opinion, weird and defiantly scary! The last human i was in contact with was when i was eight and he pushed me down the stairs. My mom said that he liked me but, i think she got the wrong picture about that.

"Today I have a meeting to go to."Shane announced and chugged down his orange juice. He wiped the corner of my mouth from syrup and licked it off his finger.

A waved of heat crashed over me and a small growl settled in my chest. I put my food to the side and draped my leg over his lap seductively and let the lust gloss over my eyes. Shane smirked and rested his palm against my hip. there is so many places id like him to re-explore.

The door slammed open and Shane grabbed me and crushed me to his bare chest. The blankets around my shoulders slipped and I've never felt so exposed in my life. I crossed my arms over my chest with my face burning.

"Don't you ever knock?!"Shane shouted.

Brandon grinned and gave me a wink."Nope."

Shane growled and picked off parts of scrambled eggs out of my hair. I glared at Brandon but he ignored me and sat in the chair more closer to the TV. I shot out of my spot and ran into the closet. I blew Shane a kiss and began to get dressed.

"Where have you been?"Shane sighed.

"While you guys have been in the disgusting puppy love stage i have been working to keep this pack together."Brandon couldn't help but announce proudly but his tone quickly changed."I actually heard some rumors that we have a traitor. Working with the hunters."

"What is their rank?'Shane hissed in a whisper.

I froze in my spot and went back to what Laura had said earlier. Is this what she was talking about? Maybe i can sniff them out.

'Its not that easy.' Leah sighed.'Hunters know how to cover their tracks.'

I glared and tugged on slim pale purple dress and white flats. I opened the closet door with a slam and crossed my arms over my chest."What are we gonna do about this."

Shane narrowed his eyes at me and frowned."We are not going to do anything. I will get this situated and you will stay here."

My eyes widen."What?! I am Queen! i will be in this! Brandon, what is this about?"

Brandon looked at the flowerpot beside me and opened his mouth to speak but Shane cut him off with a glare. He shook his head at me."No. You will stay here with Brandon and the Ladies. Ill get this worked out."

I glared."And why am i staying here and not at your side?''

"You are queen."Shane got out of our bed and walked over to me just so he can tower over me."All you are to do is what i say."