Chapter 15

I calmed down my breathing and walked with my head held high. Everyone was watching me walk down in my red dress with my hair pinned up. They all stared in awe as I clasped my hand in Shane's. We held gazes for a moment happy that we were going to finally do this together.

His grandfather smiled and watched as me and Shane bowed and cleared his throat for the whole room to quiet down. There was almost 30,000 wolves both rogue and packs to see me of all people be crowned Queen. Can you believe that?!

"Unfortunately with our late king and queens assassination I will take my sons place with the crowning." Dave spoke calmly." You may all be seated."

My eyes widen, assassination? Shane never told me that his parents were assassinated!

There was a rustle of dresses and tuxedos getting settled in our huge ballroom.Dave waited for everyone to be seated and continued. "We all are here to celebrate a special day. A day we will have a new king and queen. But first let us speak of the most important thing.

" After this we will have food so please stay and enjoy yourselves."

The crowd laughed and wooted but got quiet. I peeked up to see him with a huge golden crow with green swirling gems. I felt my heart beat so fast in my chest I was afraid it was going to burst.

"Rise Shane, first and last child of Vanessa and James."

Shane squeezed my hand and let go, leaving behind let sweet tingles for a moment. He gazed at his grandfather full of pride and beaming happiness.

Dave put the crown on his head and smiled."You have already been through the crowning section. Please take your seat, King Owens."

Shane nodded and sat on the thrown. He looked like he belonged there, i highly doubt that i will once i am seated up there with him.

"Rise, Mia Wright."

I heard some gasps from the crowd and knew right away that my pack was here. My wolf murmured words of encouragement and i did as i was told. I looked Dave in the eyes and didn't blink as he smiled in approval. I just smiled in return.

He held a golden crown with blue jewels on it. I was surprised at the pull i felt at it. It seemed as if the crown belongs to me.

'It does!' My wolf howled in excitement.

"Mia Wright. Do you accept this crown and treat every one of your people as your own? Will you stand beside your mate and help him rule through war and pace? Are you ready to stand as a role to all of the Luna's in the world and help them learn compassion and love that the Moon Goddess has blessed you with?"

I felt my whole body tremble. There was so many responsibilities that i have to do!

Shane's loving gaze met mine and through our link he gave me the strength i needed. I was grateful other wise i would have passed out.

"I accept."

He slowly put my crown on my head and i joined Shane. I blushed as people wooted and clapped for us both. They all bowed and curtsied to us both with smiles beaming from their faces. It made my heart burst with pride and i could sense that Shane felt the same way.

Dave laughed and smiled."Now lets celebrate!In honor of our new King and Queen!"

Music poured out from the speakers and some of the maids rolled out the tables filled with so much food. Everyone was smiling and happy except for two men.

My father and Beta John. My brother stood beside them with a smile on his face.

I lifted my dress at the waist and walked over to them. I was shaking but kept my head cool. I was a Queen and have to act like it now.