Twelve

Finally, me and my wolf felt at peace. We have our own mate that loves us for who we are even if it isn't all that pretty. I smiled to myself and covered m hand with my mouth. The bond between Shane and i was getting stronger and the weird thing is that we weren't even finished with the whole mating ritual. We still have to-

''Mia?''Shane lifted an eyebrow.''What was that?''

I blushed and gave him a glare.'' Listen here buddy, i don't go through your mind at all. So i don't know why you are going through mine.''

He laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist and walked us out into the ballroom of dancing people. Everyone stopped what they were doing and bowed at Shane and me. They all smiled happily and all cheered and clapped for their Kings happiness. We both were soon pulled in hugs and welcome homes i felt just a tad bit startled. Some even howled and wooted when they saw the perfect swirls and crescent on my neck.

Shane smiled and lead us over to the glorious Throne that was designed in onyx and rubies that could seat two. We both sat down and and Shane wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"We consider our Luna and Alpha Royalty to be equal and do not have separate seats. Hopefully you don't mind sharing.''

I grinned and kiss his cheek and shook my head no. I was happy and that's all he needed to know.

We sat together and watched as his pack entertained and stuffed us with food.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SHANES POV

My mate was beautiful and already she has touched the hearts of everyone in my pack. They all admired her and it was hard not to with the way she held herself up. I was lucky that i got her as my mate and i swear i will be there for her no matter what.

'Shane.' Brandon called through our mind link.'We got some trouble.'

I kept the smile on my face.'What is it?'

'You gotta see this for yourself.'

Brandon sent some mental pictures through our link and i was shocked at what i saw. A upset looking Nathan was fuming in the bowed position that he was in in front of a glaring Brandon. I had almost forgotten the agreement that i came over there to do. Vampires had the nerve to attack his pack two weeks ago and i was to send at least five of the best men i got. I should have done that first and then sweep my little mate off her feet.

I smiled and pressed my lips against Mias soft lips and got up to leave. I knew i should have taken her with me but i don't want Nathan to have the reason to look at my babe with a lustful stare that i most likely would break his neck for. She is mine and not his.

I walked into the waiting area where i would have visitors come and sit. Nathan sat there with deep purple bags under his eyes and a hateful glare my way. I smirked and crossed my arms and waited for him to bow. He slowly got up and kept his eyes on mine without the respect i deserved. He did a quick bow and was basically seething in his spot.

"What can i do for you pup?"I asked

"You promised i would get help from those vampire attacks and you never sent help. Don't make my pack suffer for a feud that is between us, Alpha king."He spat out.

i narrowed my eyes and took a step over to him i was surprised that i didn't tower over him like most of the other Alphas. He was surprisingly tall for being so young and looked me straight in the eye.

"I will send five of my finest warriors and one of our doctors.Now be on your way,boy."

"I can feel when you touch her." He whispered in a dangerous tone.

Brandon growled and protectively crouched in front of me, i patted his shoulder but he didn't budged. We all could feel something was about to happen.

"Nathan!"Mia came scurrying down my side and clasped my hand in hers."What is he doing here?"

I couldn't help but notice the way she looked at him with a love i wouldn't understand. She gazed at him as if he had never hurt her and i knew that he would feel putty in her hands like every wolf in the world would now that she was a Luna Queen. It was just a feeling you get when you are around a Luna, its worse for someone with a higher status like Mia its almost overwhelming. 

"Mia."He chocked out."You have to come back to me. I know i'm not a good mate but i can get better for you, for us. I can give you anything and everything you want. And just think about it you can have my own pups and have a family with me."

Mia sucked in a breath and her heart thumbed louder. I felt my wolf whine, we both knew that she could be swayed because that was her first mate. I tried to tug at her hand but she didn't notice one bit and i didn't like that at all.

"Nathan."She whispered.

"If you reject me i might die." He whispered in a horse voice.

I felt myself break as she hugged Nathan and stroked his black hair. I excused my self and left them alone so i could show her she had a choice. It was either him, or it was me.

Goddess, I hope it will be me.

______________________

Poor Mia doesn't get a break does she? Well its gonna get crazy mwaahahahahaha!!c:<

Press the ☆ to make it go like ★

thanks dlturgeon01 for liking basically all my chapters c: you go bruh XD