There's Beauty In The Struggle

Start from the beginning

Downstairs Brey sat in between Vicky and Asia as they drooled over her brother upstairs. It irritated her but they knew he was taken so they kept it at a minimum. Right now they were in the corner of the room playing Uno and were discussing "important matters" like why Brey hadn't had her first kiss yet. They were appalled at that.

"Aubrey, you're playing right. Not even like a peck on the lips?" Vicky asked, Aubrey shook her head her cheeks heating. Boys tended to stay away because Terrence was her father. He always looked so mean and buff when he picked the kids up from school.

"I dare you to go kiss Courtland right now." Asia grinned nudging her friend.

Brey shook her head, she couldn't. She didnt know how to, she didn't even know if she wanted to. Yet the more they bugged her about she found herself curious. She always saw Phire and Cel making out, in fact she wondered where the two were. Despite how many times they got in trouble they could never stop with each other. With Phire being a year older then him she was so much more curious and Cel was too eager to explore with her.

Their latest thing that would surely get them killed was dry humping. Which Cel hoped he could get in before his mom came home. Heading upstairs he fed his brother while Phire lay on his bed playing with his DS, he couldn't wait till the new version came out soon. Burping his little brother he rocked him in his arms, his eyes glued on Phires ass.

"Stop looking at me weirdo." She teased sending him a wink. He rolled his eyes grabbing a baby moniter. Heading into Cyrus's room he turned on the lullaby mobile laying his brother on his crib. Setting the moniter up he left his brother going to go get him some Phire. He was getting increasingly interested in the topic of sex, yeah his mom and dad were always on him about the scary things that came with sex but if it was so scary why were they always doing it?

Getting on his bed he pulled up behind her, hovering over her. She turned her head to look up at him raising a brow. He bent down kissing her lips starting what always turned into a make out session. Sitting with his back against the wall Sapphire straddled him wrapping her arms around his neck. After a few minutes she shifted in his lap feeling him growing, he didn't shy away anymore. Instead grabbing her ass he pushed her into his growing member making her sigh in pleasure. Soon the room was filled with moans and groans as they sloppily kissed, her rocking in his lap. With a growl that made Phire shiver she found herself flat on her back with him now rocking between her legs.

"Celly?" Hunter called from down the hall. Following the weird noises he paused in the doorway. He frowned tilting his head to the side, he didn't know what he was watching but he did know he felt like he shouldn't be watching. Confused he walked back downstairs forgetting what he was gonna ask.

"Did you ask Celly if we could have the candy?" Heaven asked climbing down off the counter. Hunter shook his head still trying to wrap his head around what he saw.

"Hevie, Celly is doing weird stuff with Phire. They are making noises like mommy and daddy make but quiet." He spoke, Heaven gasped.

"Are they naked?" She asked, he shook his head.

"Do we tell mama?" He asked, Hev thought about it. Remembering how a talk about that stuff went last time she shook her head.

"What are they doing?" He questioned, Heaven hummed.

"Celly told me that when people make those noises they make each other feel good. They're playing a game but since they aren't naked there's no hard Willie or wet kitty. I think they are playing grab da booty." She explained as if everything she said was factual.

"I feel like that's a bad thing, ima tell mama." He spoke.

"No, if we don't tell her we can get anything from Cel so he won't get in trouble. Watch and learn." She spoke walking to the stairs, taking a deep breath she screamed Cel's name.