[[33]]

[Y/N POV]

It's time for us to go to the party that Jin mentioned yesterday, wearing an expensive dress that he bought. Already wearing makeup on my face, unlike the usual everyday makeup. Jin decided to reveal our relationship to the public.

It wasn't a normal party, It's a high-class party and most of the famous and high-rank people are attending. The venue itself is set somewhere in the city where only high-end people live in.

I have to get used to this if I were to marry Jin.

I sighed, looking at myself tight within the white dress I was wearing on the mirror. It complimented my body shape and hairstyle. 

[This is what you are wearing]

I walk out from the room and head downstairs, and Jin came out from the room from downstairs, already in his suit.

"You look lovely, Y/N." He smiled looking at me, eyeing me from above to below all satisfied.

"And you look like a true gentleman." I gave him back a compliment which made him chuckled.

"Okay, don't burst my ego. Let's go." He snakes his arm around my waist and guides me towards the door, exiting the house. 

He locks the door behind us and led me to his car, like a gentleman, opening the door for the woman before entering himself. I smiled at me as I entered, closing the door slowly then reached to his side to sit.

He started up the car and we were already on our way to the venue. Jin had bought a valet parking for this occasion and of course, it's a high-class party, valet parking is the cheapest thing. 

"We're here." Jin said, unbuckles his seatbelt as I did the same.

Suddenly I felt so anxious as my stomach began to shrink. Looking at the number of people attending, the feeling of nervousness was overpowering. I calmed myself down by breathing slowly through my nose.

After we head inside the venue, we were welcomed by waiters and waitresses. Our arms were linked together, to look more professional and like a couple. Jin showed his smile to everyone who walks across us and he bowed politely, I followed his steps.