[23]

[Y/n POV]

I entered the interview room and there were several workers inside, rearranging the stuff inside. I pretended to be a worker and step up the stage where tables are arranged for the interview. There are papers placed on the table. I was instructed to switch the paper for the judge to read. The podium. I secretly switch the papers and notice no one was looking at me.

At that time, all the cameramen and reporters enter the room. I quickly rush out to the other door, hoping no one saw me.

I did it!

I walk back to the room where Yoongi was supposed to wait for me but he wasn't there. I look around and even the items he brought was gone. I called Taehyung to ask for help.

"Hello, Taehyung?" I said.

"Y/n, have you switch the paper?" Taehyung asked from the other line.

"Yes, but I can't find Yoongi." I got more anxious.

"Don't worry, just stay in that room for Jin and Jungkook. Yoongi has been taken away by the security for the interview. Mr. Koo had them on a look out from him, so please be careful if you plan to exit that room." Taehyung mentioned.

"Okay, I'll wait here." We hang up the call and sat down on the sofa nearby.

Soon, Jin and Jungkook entered the room with several bodyguards. Jin saw me and immediately hugged me.

"Glad you are okay! I'm sorry that Yoongi let you do such a dangerous thing!" He hugs me tighter than before.

"I'm fine, Jin!" I smiled at him as he placed his hands on my cheeks.

"Good." He smiled back.

"Okay, love birds. The reporters were annoying enough, I don't need to see my old man snuggling happily." Jungkook scoff as he mocks us.

"Aww, Jungkook I know you still don't have a girlfriend, you can join us." Jin teases then later they both pull their tongue out at each other, continuing their small bickers.

"Mr. Jungkook, Mr. Seokjin? You may enter the interview room now." The organizer said.

"Let's go." Jin fixes his coat and Jungkook nods.

"Jin!" I stop him as I grab his sleeve.

"Y/n.." He stops and looks at me.

"Princess, it's okay. Don't worry." Jin kissed my forehead and turn to leave.

Please make the interview successful!

I went to the interview room after everyone was inside and sat at the back. The people who are on the stage was Mr. Koo and his employee, Yoongi, Ms. Jung and Jungkook. The so-called judge was on the stage as well. Jin and Namjoon were standing beside the stage.

"We are here today to discuss the issue regarding the scandal." The judge begins to talk.

"We have Mr. Koo and Mr. Jung from IKON and on your left, are Mr. Yoongi, Mr. Jungkook and Ms. Jung from the Bangtan Enterprise." 

"We are here to clarify the innocents of our victims, for who owns the Love Yourself Project."

"I had received all of their case letters from each company. Before I will read them out, please May I have Mr. Koo and Mr. Yoongi to state your defenses." The judge looks at them.

"I, Koo Junhae, the CEO of IKON, would like to say that our work, Love Yourself Project was stolen by Bangtan Enterprise." Mr. Koo said which made Yoongi laughs.