[19] +

[Jin POV]

Y/n was in my arms as we kissed deeply and passionately, as I support her body from sliding down, her knees were trembling as our kiss sent her vibrations down her spine.

She was breathless but I continue to kiss her longer, entering my tongue into her mouth, wandering inside. She was struggling to contained her moans but yet I like it. It was my favorite part when we make out. Her soft sounds give me all the pleasure, knowing that whatever I do to her is satisfying her.

"J-Jin, I cant-" she murmurs between our kiss, I pulled away to kiss her cheeks then to her earlobes.

I softly bite her earlobe, licking it as Y/n roll her face to the side because of the sensitivity of her ears.

"Stop it, J-Jin!" Her legs were clinging to each other and they were bent slightly, pleasure reached her lower waist.

"I know you like it." I whispered seductively to trigger her, she released a small moan.

That sound she makes, it makes me feel so aroused. I knew the moment she entered my life, she will be the only one who can satisfy me.

I slide down my tongue to her neck, sucking it harshly, so it would leave a mark. I couldn't do it before since her body is precious.

"A-ah.... it hurts..." she squealed, clutching onto my shoulders.

"It's okay, Princess. I'm just leaving a mark on you." I winked at her, pulling myself away from her neck, facing her.

I can see the place I sucked on her neck is slowly turning red, I rub my thumb over it before pulling her to the bed. I sat her down and I lower myself to help her remove her shirt, revealing her cute plain pink bra. I chuckled.

"D-don't laugh..." she shyly looks away, covering her chest but I pull them away.

"It's cute, princess." I smiled at her, pushing her down on the bed.

I began kissing her exposed skin with my hands squishing her soft breasts, slowly massaging them making Y/n wiggle at her place. I unhook her bra, removing it from hiding her soft skin, throwing it aside as it slides down the floor. I lean in to kiss the tip of her breast before putting it inside my mouth as my tongue play around on her erected nipple.

My other hand slides down her exposed tummy, slowly gliding to give her more pleasure. She was squirming under me which excites me more.

"It's ticklish, Jin..." she moans while her hands began to grab my brown hair.

I ignore her plea and had my tongue sliding down to her tummy, giving soft kisses and sucking.

This body belongs to me, she's mine and I won't never leave her again.

My hand aggressively unbutton her pants, pulling them off from her legs, her underwear is finally shown as the cold breeze hits her skin, she began hugging her legs together.

"Show me, princess." I smirked and use my hands to open her legs wider.

She had her hand placed above her underwear but I ignore it, grab both sides of her underwear, pulling them down quickly, as her clit appears to be wet.

I placed my head in between her thighs, closer to her entrance. I began to lick her slit, and slowly giving kissing. My mouth is thicc so I will use this advantage to satisfy her.

"Hmm..." I groan sending her vibrations as she loudly moans.

"Moan louder, princess." I said in between the sucking.

The Shy Secretary ✅ {editing} || KSJ (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें