22 - Macklyn (Part 1)

*Jack's POV*

My name is Jack, I'm 19 years old and I'm gay. I'm in the band 'RoadtripTV'. I've been distancing myself from everyone recently. This was because I had realised I have a crush on someone....or two someones in the band. I think the other boys have noticed that I have been distant. Rye and Andy have been checking in on me every hour. However, Brook and Mikey haven't bothered because they're too busy with each other. My crushes are Brook and Mikey. That's the problem. They haven't noticed don't care enough to check on me.

I woke up facing the wall and heard the door shut so I turn over and I see Andy before I face the wall again.

"Jacky, we need to talk." He addressed quietly.

I rub my eyes and turn to face him again before mumbling an almost-silent "What?"

He sits next to me and pulls me into his lap and cuddles me.

"What's up with you? You can trust me, want to know." The elder questioned.

"I really like Brook and Mikey but they haven't checked on me at all. They are either too busy with each other or don't care enough because I'm obviously not worth it.

I know they'll never like me back and it hurts Andy, it just hurts so much!" I blubbered.

"Awh Jacky, they haven't stopped asking us how you were since you didn't come down for breakfast. They wanted to give you space that's all." He exclaims while rubbing my back.

I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"Why don't we go downstairs and see them?" He asked quietly.

I nod and quickly change my clothes before looking at Andy. He picks me up and I wrap my limbs around before he brings me downstairs to where Brook and Mikey are. I feel myself being placed onto someone's lap and I feel a pair of muscular arms being wraps around my stomach. I look up to see Mikey watching me while smiling sympathetically at me and Brook cuddles into me. I immediately turn on his lap and nuzzle my head into Brook's neck. I can hear Mikey and Brook cooing at me and I start blushing. I look at them and they're whispering but I can't hear what about. They stop and look at me, I look at Brook and he glances down at my lips. My heart speeds up as I notice myself doing the same. He leans down slowly, stopping just before his lips hit mine. Is he having scond thoughts? Does my breath stink? What is Mikey gets mad?

"Can I kiss you Jack?" He asks softly.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding before glancing at Mikey. I nod slowly. I immediately feel Brook's lips on mine and I close my eyes. Our lips move against each other softly and I feel him pull away and I accidentally whine.

"Somebody misses having attention. Anyway, Jack, we were wondering if maybe, you'd want to date us?" I hear Mikey says.

I nod, unable to speak. I look to the door to see Rye and Andy stood there. Since when were they there?

And that's when I noticed Rye looked...upset.

--

[A/N]: Currently working on my book Randy Rivalry. Anygayyyyy, requests are welcome.