10-Mindy

*Andy's POV*
I was sat on the floor in the kitchen. The door was closed and I was drinking, again. It was the only way to put my feelings away for a bit. I like Mikey more than I should. I can't be gay. Being gay is wrong....isn't it? I would normal drink while home alone but this time it was too much.

*Mikey's POV*
I go into the kitchen and notice a drunk Andy on the floor. Since when did he drink? I pick him up bridle style and bring him to the bedroom. I decided to lay him on my bed because it was easier.

'Mikeyyyy babbbbbe.' I hear Andy slur.

I decide to ignore him and just lay next to him and wrap my arms around him.

'Sleep, Andy.' I whisper.

I notice the other boys staring at us and I glare at them until they look away. I run my hand through Andy's hair. Suddenly, I feel lips against mine. Definitely Andy's. I feel myself kissing back and I end up deepening the kiss. I shouldn't take advantage, but I need him. I move so I'm straddling his lap and start kissing his neck.

*Andy's POV*

He starts kissing my neck and I quietly moan. He kisses different spots, trying to find my sensitive spots. He soon finds it and starts sucking it. I let out a loud moan.

'D-daddy.' I moan.

I then hear somebody cough. I forgot the boys were there but I ignore them and flip us over and start kissing down Mikey's chest.

'mmm Andy.' He moans softly.

I hear the boys leave the room and I smirk before stripping Mikey. He smirks and puts his hands on my waist and pulls me onto him. I grab his member and start pumping him.

'm-more Andy more!' He moans loudly while arching his back.

I speed up and use my other hand to play with his balls. I would be lying if I said he wasn't a moaning mess. I feel his member twitch.

'A-Andy I'm gonna....' He moans then cums onto my hand.

I lick it off and then quickly strip before positioning myself at his entrance. Not bothering to prep him, I slowly enter him.

That's all I'm gonna write. Imagine your own sex scene.