3-Randy

Smut warning (not a lot this time)

*Rye's POV*
We were filming a truth or dare video for the roadies.

'Truth or Dare?' Mikey asked me.

'Dare' I reply.

He looks through Twitter until he finds one.

'I dare you to give Andy a hickey.' He says with a smirk.

Shit. Is all I could think. I had a crush on Andy and this wouldn't help at all. Andy, who was sitting next to me, pulled me onto his lap and made me face him.

'Hurry up already' Brook says.

*Andy's POV*
Rye moved his mouth to my neck and started sucking and nibbling at it. I never thought it would feel so good. I lean my head back slightly so he has more access. I bit my lip so I won't let out a moan, but it isn't enough to stop it. I let out a soft moan. Oops. I feel Rye start to suck harder. I let out a louder moan. Shit.

He pulls away and blows on the hickey, proud of it. I look at the boys to see them watching us.

'I think Andy enjoyed that' Mikey says, smirking.

'Again. Again. Again' Jack and Brook chant.

Mikey just smirks at us.

'Maybe later' Rye says, winking at me.

The things this boy does to me.

*Rye's POV*
Andy liked that. His moans were amazing. After the video, I bring Andy up into the Rarvey room. Harvey was away for tour so I didn't need to worry about him. Once we go in the room, I quickly shut the door and push Andy up against the wall and kiss his neck roughly. He let out a few quiet moans, then I found his sweet spot.

'R-ryannn' He moaned.

'Yes Andy?' I ask.

He was about to speak but gets cut off by someone coming in.

'Sorry to interrupt but we have studio practise now' Mikey says.

I sigh and leave the room while holding Andy's hand.

'We can continue later its ok....daddy' Andy whispers in my ear.

I just smirk and then go to studio, still not letting go of his hand. Blair questioned the hickey on Andy's neck so we had to explain. Luckily, he didn't mind. After studio, we all went back and I dragged Andy into my room.

We all know what happened there.