19 - Mack

*Mikey's POV*

I woke up and looked left to see my boyfriend staring at me.

"Finawy tu awakey" Jack says. He must be in little space.

"Awe is my baby little?" I ask in a baby voice. He nods and cuddles into me. I would love to stay in this position forever but Jack needs to be fed.

"C'mon sugar cube. Breakfast time." I said before getting up. I throw on some clean clothes and head to the kitchen, holding Jack's hand.

"What do you want to eat today?" I ask him softly. He looks around the kitchen while thinking then shrugs.

"Tu chwose pwease." He replies politely. I nod and quickly turn the television on and put Spongebob on for him to watch. He quietly sits down and watches it while I make my way to the kitchen and start making some toast.

Once it's done, I put his toast onto a plate and set it on the table with a fruit smoothie.

"Tank tu dwaddy." He says while sitting at the table. I leave the television on for him to watch while he eats and text Rye about bringing a dog for Jack.

Once Jack's finished, I wash his plates up and cuddle him on the sofa.

"I have a surprise on the way for you. It should be here in about 5 minutes." I whisper into his ear.

"I WUV SURPWISES!" He shouts happily. I giggle and we both hear the doorbell.

"Stay here and close your eyes." I say as I go to the door. I get the dog off of Rye and thank him before walking into the living room.

"Open your eyes baby." I say as I put biscuit down in front of him. He opens his eyes and looks at the dog.

"DWOGGY!" He squeals loudly and kneels down to pet the dog.

"He's yours." I say happily.

"Fank tu dwaddy, I wuv you a wot." He states before hugging me.

"Love you too sugar cube."

[A/N]: Sorry, I know this is bad aha.
Any requests will be taken.