6-Jandy

For this imagine, pretend Jack didn't join the band until after Don't Hurt Yourself was recorded and filmed.

*Jack's POV*
It was my first time performing with the band. We had already sang two songs. We were going to sing Don't Hurt Yourself. I had never listened to this with the boys because every time I listen to it, I ended up crying. I was really nervous and then the music started playing. I was the first to sing as this is the solo I was give for performances. I could feel the tears in my eyes and I started to sing. After the first line, I couldn't take it, I dropped the mic and ran off the stage. As soon as I got backstage, I say on a sofa and broke down. I hear the boys carry on singing. Of course they don't care, who would. They finished singing and came off stage. I felt the sofa sink next to me and a pair of arms wraps around me.

'Jack?' I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up and see Andy.

'Jack. Please tell me what's wrong.' He says calmly.

I don't trust my voice so I shake my head and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

Later - Back at the flat

*Andy's POV*

Me and Jack were laying on my bed. We were spooning, he was asleep and I was singing softly to him and running a hand through his hair. How I wish I could call him mine. I kiss the back of his head then pull him closer and close my eyes before falling asleep.

Next Day

*Jack's POV*

I slowly woke up and tried to sit up. Two arms were wrapped around me and a body was against my back. I turn my head slightly to see blonde hair. It isn't Brooklyn's as his hairstyle is different which only means that it could be Andy. I might have a crush on him. But to be honest, who wouldn't like him? I'm pretty sure he's straight. I turn in his arms to face him and I watch as his eyes flicker from under his eyes. He must be  dreaming. I soon see his eyes slowly open.

'Morning Jack.' He says in his morning voice.

'Morning Fovvles.' I reply.

He giggled at the nickname.

'I like that name.' He says.

'Good. Now what's my nickname?' I ask.

'How about......babe?' He replies.

Did he just say that?!

'Whatcha playing at?' I ask.

'Nothing. I really like you Jack. I have since I met you. When we were play fighting, I loved the feeling of being beneath you, it felt so right.' He confesses.

I don't say anyone and just press my lips against his but quickly take them away.

'Sorry...' I say quietly.

'It's fine.' He says before kissing me.

I kiss back.

'I love you Jack. Will you be mine?' He asks after we pulls away.

'Yes Fovvles, I will be yours.' I reply.

I hear a cough from across the room and we both look over to see the others looking at us and smirking. I feel my face heat up so I hide it in the crook of Andy's neck.

'Aww Rye why can't we be that cute?' I hear Brooklyn say.

'Wait what?' Everyone asks and looks at Brooklyn and Rye.

'Oops didn't mean to say that out loud.' He quickly says and we all laugh.

'So you two as well?' Andy asks them.

'Yeah.' Rye answers