2-Racklyn

Smut warning. Also its a threesome. Don't like, don't read. Simple.

*Jack's POV*
I was reading a book that Rye had gotten me into when I felt someone on top of me. I instantly knew who it was.

'Babe get off. I'm trying to read' I whine.

'But Daddy I want you. I'm ready' Brook says.

I put the book down, 'You sure?' I ask.

He nods.

'Rye is in the other room you know.' I tell him.

'I dont care' He replies. With that I quickly turn us over and straddle him. I kiss him roughly and soon move onto his neck. He lets out a small, quiet moan. I quickly find his sweet spot and hear him moan loudly. I continued until I was satisfied with the hickey on his neck. I strip him down to his boxers and do the same for myself. I kissed down his chest and make a line of small hickeys and then I kiss his v-line. He is a moaning mess. I take off both of our boxers and, without prep, I stick two fingers into his ass.

'You're tight baby' I say, bending my fingers before adding another one.

*Rye's POV*
Mikey, Andy and Harvey had gone to gym so I was just reading a book. Brook had gone into Jack's room and about 2 minutes later, I heard moans coming from there. I go and see what is going on. Bad idea I know. I opened the door a bit and saw Jack fingering Brook. Fuck, this is turning me on, I thought when I felt my jeans tighten. Without thinking, I unzip my jeans and push them down and stick my hand down my boxers and start pumping myself.

*Jack's POV*
I heard unfamiliar moans. I knew they weren't Brook's so I looked around and see the door ajar. I noticed Rye standing the with his hand down his boxers. Fuck. I thought. Brook had also noticed Rye.

'Should we let him join in?' He whispered.

'Sure' I reply before calling Rye in.

When Rye came in, he had taken his jeans off already which was easier for me and Brook.

'Take the rest off' I command. He does as he is told then lays next to Brook. I quickly put two fingers in his ass as well and starts fingering them.

*3rd person POV*
Loud moans filled the room from the two boys while Jack fingered them.

'D-daddy I'm close' Brook moans.

'J-jack I'm c-close' Rye moans after.

'Cum for me' Jack says.

They both cum and then change their positions. Jack, who was pumping Rye, slowly entered Brook. More loud moans filled the room and Jack started to give Rye a Blowjob. After five minutes, the there boys all came. Jack inside of Brook and Rye inside Jack's mouth. They all lay down on the bed and under the covers and talked while waiting for the boys to come back. By then, the three boys were asleep in each others arms and Mikey, Andy and Harvey left them to rest.