18 - Rack

Short but I didn't have a storyline for this to be honest.

*Rye's POV*

He never spoke, he was mute, he was my boyfriend. I always told him I loved him, he could only ever sign it to me. It was a bit upsetting but I didn't mind.

*Jack's POV*

Today is the day. I had wrote a note telling Rye to come to my room after he had showered from his run and I put the note on his pillow. I waited for 10 minutes until I heard the door open.

"Hey, you needed me?" He says, smiling. I nod and gesture for him to sit next to me. He does so and we cuddle. After about a minute I look at him. He looks back at me and I bite my lip nervously.

"You okay babe?" He asks me. I nod and open my mouth.

"I-I-I love...y-you." I stutter, my voice croaky. He stares at me as tears fill his eyes.

"I love you too." He replies and hugs me tightly. "I'm amazed. Your voice is amazing." I smile at him and wipe a tear off his cheek.

"T-Thanks." I say more confidently.

"Why did you never speak before?" He asks.

"I hated m-my voice, I was bullied b-because everyone thought I sounded stupid. But you made me realize that I don't care anymore" I reply. He grins proudly and kisses me softly.

[A/N]: So terrible sorry