8-Mack

*Jack's POV*
The third of June, just another Monday morning.
When I woke up, seemed like any other day.
But those few words, they broke me without warning.
I thought I was fine, back when you were mine.

I listened to my verse of our song Stranger. I know it was Andy's idea for these lyrics, but he didn't know that on that day, my boyfriend broke up with me. To be honest, nobody even knew I was gay. I let a few tears escape, forgetting that the boys could see them. I soon feel myself in someone's arms.

'Jack, what's wrong?' I hear Mikey ask.

'N-nothing' I stutter.

He doesn't say anything and just starts running a hand through my hair.

'I'm gay.' I say, only so Mikey can hear.

'I'm proud of you for telling me. So am I?' He says, finishing in confusion.

'Why did you say that as a question?' I ask.

'Because I don't know yet. Wanna help me figure it out?' He smirks.

I notice that the boys have already left. Probably gone to gym.

'If you want, but ho--' I get cut off by him kissing me.

It was rough, and I kiss back. Within 5 minutes, we were left in our boxers and I was straddling him. He flips us over so he's on top and starts kissing my neck. I quietly moan. He finds and starts sucking on my sweet spot and I moan loudly. I rub my hands down his chest and then start palming his hard.

I'll update this later so it's completed