Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"See, this is the reason both of you are not married yet," Ameena retorted back as she placed her hand on her small baby bump. Yes, Ameena is pregnant. She is about 2 month and 3 weeks pregnant.

"Hey, we aren't married yet coz we are too young for that right now," Aleena said as she stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"By the way, just to make you remember once again I am engaged to Hamza, but don't want to rush into the marriage," Aleena stated as she turned away from her sister and began talking to Simra about the course they have chosen.

"And also if you guys don't remember when Amir bhai confessed his love for Aaliya bhabhi, Adam confessed his love for me but we were young and marriage is not a joke, so I don't want to rush into it," Simra said sounding mature.

Ameena just shook her head at her sister's behaviour and began talking to the rest of the family seated around the table.

Everybody sitting around the table looked stunning in their outfits. They began to pass one another the food they had requested and began to eat in a comfortable silence after all the chatting they had done and all the jokes and the sass they had passed one another.

The excitement lasted all throughout breakfast and even when everybody was going towards the car outside following Aaliya and Amir like little lost children. Aaliya and Amir began to sit in their car before waving to everybody, with a feeling of nostalgia hitting Aaliya deep in the stomach as she slightly frowned.

Amir noticed this but didn't say anything until he pulled out of the driveway, as the screams and shouts of their crazy joint family could be heard miles away. They both shook their heads and smiled to themselves.

"Are you okay?" Amir asked one they had begun driving on the road towards the hospital.

"Yeah, I am fine, just feeling a sense of nostalgia," Aaliya said as she dismissed Amir's concern and smiled brightly at him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek and held his left hand and placed it in her lap.

Amir smiled at his wife's actions and knew he was never going to drop this matter, as she isn't alright.

"I can't wait for our babies to come home, I am so excited to be able to hold them again and love them like Amira who is mine," Amir said not realizing what he subtly hinted at.

Aaliya was in conflict with her mind, she was happy, no she was over the moon to get her babies and bring them home, not knowing that for Amir it's different because they are kids of his own flesh and blood.

However, it was a different reason that troubled her mind as the memories play over and over as a movie stuck on repeat.

The house was bustling with excitement as everybody was busy running around trying to get the babies rooms ready and all the necessary things needed.

Amir noticed the look of conflict going on with Aali and was wondering what was going on and wasn't expecting the answer he got.

"Hey, Aali bebeh what's wrong?".

"Um... don't get mad at me".

"I won't".

"Um, I was wondering since we have found out that Ibrahim was actually dead and didn't cause any harm if I could or we could visit his grave and pray for him if that is okay for you?" Aali asked Amir looking carefully watching his expression turn from a smile to a bewildered look to a small frown.

"You don't have to if you don't want".

Amir found a nearby carpark and parked his car and turned towards Aali and took her hand in his whilst keeping his eyes on his wife.