A guest that they had given a room.

But they also have rooms to ladies of the club – ladies that satisfied their sexual needs if it was needed. Yet, no matter how wrong it sounded to be paid for giving sexual pleasures to those bulky men, they never complied.

Thor even once mentioned how those women had every right to walk away at any moment they wish.

Men gave them a choice. Either they will stay protected under a roof of the club, or they will go wet and wild into public on their own. It was as clear as a day what they had picked.

A rational part of her wanted to tell those women to go free, to have their own lives, but every time she'd see how they were so willing to hang out with men, she'd give up from saying anything.

Not only did they accompany men in their bedrooms, but they'd also give them their company when men would go into a town. Everything a woman could wish for, men would give them – except internet media. Thor had once said it was for their own good, and also mentioned how drunk heads might think it's appropriate to post on media things that happen within closed doors.

Which Lilianna found kind of strange was the fact even when Eir had told her anyone could come into the bar, she rarely, if ever, saw new faces there. Most of the people that would hang around were members of the club or at least future members of it.

It only meant there was a little to no chance she will ever be able to be in the bar with Ryan.

''Are you new here?'' A strong male voice broke her rhythm of cooking pancakes and neatly placing them on a plate.

Her gaze automatically went to the man standing on the doorway between the kitchen and a hallway.

His shoulders were a little bit smaller than the rest of the men had in the club, but nevertheless, the man looked much more intimidating than the rest. The dark glint in his eyes made him a notch scarier than the rest, as his pale skin indicated as if he never sunbathed.

With a little nod of her head, she answered in a positive manner to his question.

The man crossed his arms on chest, and just watched her for solid thirty seconds of silence. She could see wheels turning behind his dark eyes, while she was trying to suppress any sign of fear within herself.

She was safe under the roof of the club.

Everyone said how no one was allowed to hurt her otherwise Thor will bite their heads off.

The man took a step closer to her, still keeping the distance between them. Perhaps he was giving her a chance to run, but she couldn't just walk away from the kitchen before she'd clean it. It was simply rude to leave a mess behind.

''Name.'' It seemed as if wasn't the kind of man that would speak more than needed. Well, he also looked like a man that mothers would warn young girls about.

She looked at the new pancake on the stove, so she turned it before letting it fall on the plate. ''Lilianna Smithson.''

He took another step closer, his balled fists falling by his hips. It was the moment when she had noticed he had two guns tucked into the belt of his pants. She should have felt fear, but all she felt was calmness. If the man wanted to kill her, he would have already done it.

''What's your name?'' She asked curiously when he approached her, shortening the distance between them to three steps.

As she didn't give any more materials to make more pancakes, she turned to the plate filled with pancakes and began spreading Nutella over them before rolling them and putting them on a big pile of filled pancakes.