Chapter 31: What Do You Mean She's Gone?

Kylie's P.O.V.

My first instinct was to call Harry. He had always saved me. But as soon as I regained full conciousness, I realized I was tied up. Both hands and feet.

"Ryan what the hell do you want?" I said with no fear now that I knew he was the man behind the mask.

"I thought I made this clear to you, don't speak or I will hurt you." He said as he sharpened his knife.

I sat there with my eyes closed hoping that when  I reopened them, I would be in my house cuddled up to Harrys warm chest, hearing his perfect heartbeat.

Nope, still here. Now I started to panic. I knew that I had a bobby pin in my hair, so all I had to do was lean over and grab it without him seeing.

Mission accomplished.

As soon as I re-positioned myself, he turned around and with one motion slapped me straight across the face. "Now I'm gonna have to hurt you."

He grabbed me by my arm tightly and pushed me behind the alley way to a flight of stairs that led into what seemed like a basement. I leaned over to look down the stairs when he quickly booted me in my butt, causing me to topple over and end up at the bottom of the stairs.

Ryan untied my legs and arms.

As soon as I got up I rubbed my head, starting to think of ways I could escape or seek help.

"Kylie I'm gonna need you to do one thing."

"What?" I said in a firm tone.

"Get undressed."

"Hell no you stupid perv." I responded and turned my body away from him.

"You wanna know why I'm doing this?"

"Yeah it would be nice." I said with obvious sarcasm.

"This is a trap. You are my....let's say guinea pig. I am trying to get your lovely boyfriend Harry here so we can finish what we started."

I said nothing and just sat in the furthermost corner.

****

Harry's P.O.V.

It's been three hours since I left Kylie and I'm starting to worry.

After trying 20 times of calling her I decided to send a text.

"Kylie, I'm really worried right now. Please tell me you're okay and safe?"

And another:

"Hey babe, I know you probably are fine. But I just want to hear from you to be sure. Love you xx"

And another:

"Kylie it's been six hours since I've seen you last. I need you to answer me."

And another:

"Stop playing these stupid games. It's not funny. Please come home!"

After sending about twenty text messages to Kylie's phone, I decided to get up and go look for her.

First place I thought of was Niall's flat.

****

Niall opened the door with a disgusted face.

"What? If you're looking for your girlfriend she's not here." And he tried to slam the door but I stopped him.

"Look Niall, you are one of my brothers and friends whether you see yourself as it or not. But Kylie, someone we both love deeply is missing. I know when somethings up with her. She never would just leave and not come back. Please help me find her, she's all I have right now." I said as one tear shed from my eye.

"What do you mean she's missing? I thought you were with her when I shut the door on her?" Niall said confused.

"She told me to let her clear her head, so she went on a walk and I was worried about where she was going so I started to follow her, but she got upset and I told her I would see her at her flat when she was ready." I said.

"Maybe she's not ready to come back mate? I'm sure she's fine."

"Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That’s life. The confusion and fear? That’s there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for. Kylie is worth fighting for and you know it." I said with an angry tone.

Niall paused for a second and stepped away from the door as a cue for me to enter.

"Okay, I just want to clear things up. I am doing this for Kylie. Not you."

 Forgiveness is never easy. Bitterness is easy. Hatred is easy. But forgiveness, is a tough one. Sometimes, people say things they don’t mean or do things they can’t take back. Sometimes we do things we can’t take back. So we feed ourselves to starve the pain.