Chapter 9: Everything About You

All night I was just thinking about the possible scenarios to what Ryan said.

"I will end both of you"

Those words replayed in my head, over and over. Destroying me a little each time.

"What even does that mean?" I mumbled to myself.

He had to be bluffing.

I should just sleep.

And as I thought to do, I did.

Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

*Ding-dong*

I quickly jumped up from an annoyingly loud doorbell ring.

I ran up to my bathroom so I can brush my teeth as fast as I could.

Could it be Ryan? Could it be Harry?

Boy I sure do hope it's Harry.

I slowly trudged down my stairs to the living room window so I can peak at who was there.

It was......Harry.

"Thank god." I whispered to myself as I let out a huge sigh of relief.

So I opened the door to reveal Harry Styles with his perfectly shaped jawline, so defined and so.. perfect.

"Goodmorning beautiful! Did I wake you?" he said opening his eyes a little wider and raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, um, no of course not." I said even though I wake up around 11:30am everyday and it was.. well 8:45.

"Good. May I come in?" he asked

I looked around outside to see if there was any sign of Ryan.

No sign, so I let him in.

"You look very, um, nice?" Harry said trying to compliment me.

Though I looked absolutely disgusting with my messy curly morning hair and awkward black makeup lines under my eyes from leftover mascara from yesterday's makeup.

He was so sweet for attempting to make me smile.

"Oh my gosh" I quickly blurted out while trying to cover every inch of my body as possible from his sight.

I was only wearing a baggy t-shirt. I felt so insecure, I'm pretty sure I had "don't look at me" written across my forehead.

He saw the insecurity in my eyes and put his hand under my chin raising my face to meet his gaze.

"You don't know- you don't know you're beautiful. And that's what makes you beautiful." he sang so perfectly and at the perfect pitch.

He sounded exactly like the guy from the British band.

"You're voice is so angelic." I said chuckling really softly.

At this point my hands were placed around his neck and we were face to face.

Thank god I brushed my teeth I thought to myself.

Before he said anything, he leaned in for what I thought was going to be a soft peck, to a long passionate kiss. The connection between us is so indescribable.

"Sing to me again." I said as I bite my lip trying to be seductive.

"It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do, do

From the way that we touch, baby

To the way that you kiss on me

It's everything about you."

He sang so angelically. His eyes were filled with emotion and passion was radiating off of his lips after every word he sang.

There was no way he was undiscovered, if so I will discover him in many different ways, wink wink.

"Harry, you sound like a singer from a band called "One Collection"

He giggled and said nothing.

"It all makes sense now, the screaming girls, amazing voice, and lyrics. You are in a band." I said surprised.

"N-no I'm not. I just really love singing."

Harry's POV

God does she look so beautiful. I love seeing the real Kylie, no makeup, no impressive clothing just her, bare. I thought while holding her gaze.

Shit, she wants me to sing to her.

Here goes nothing.

"It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do, do

From the way that we touch, baby

To the way that you kiss on me

It's everything about you."

I put so much passion into those lyrics, it's always good to sing to or about someone special.

"Harry, you sound like a singer from a band called "One Collection" My eyes practically popped out of their sockets.

What do I do now?

Maybe I'll go along with it. She's eventually going to find out.

What if she never wants to see me again?

I was throwing around scenarios in my head all in the matter of 2 seconds before I blurted:

"N-no I'm not. I just really love singing."

Maybe I'm safe now.

"I do not believe you one bit Harry Styles."

I choked up.

"Why the choice in song then?"

"I like their music." I said.

Quickly I changed the subject:

"Would you like to go get a cup if coffee?"

"Yes! That sounds perfect!" She responded.

"Wait I need to get ready first."

Now I knew this was going to take forever.

She pointed at me to stay here, so I did.

Shortly after I hear her calling my name.

"Harry!"

Getting louder each repetition.

"HARRY!"

And I finally walked over to her to reveal her, bare. She had a bra and pair of panties on, but that was it.

I didn't know if I should cover my eyes and take cover or just keep looking at her.

I studied every inch of her bare, skin eager to grasp her perfectly toned tush.

"Black skirt,crop top and wedges or crop top, tied flannel,shorts and vans?" She asked with her hands placed gently on her popped out hip bones.

"Um, go with the shorts. You'll be comfier." I replied.

Seconds later I just waltzed out of her room casually and waited for her to come out.

Soon enough she came around the corner with her hair perfectly up in a bun, freshly natural makeup and was wearing what I told her.

She was so beautiful. Never tried to hard with me and I admired that about her.

"Ready to go?" She smiled at me after applying her last bit of lipstick.

"Ready." I responded.