Chapter 19: Everything Became Reality

All night I hid from everyone, all the boys knocked on Harry and I's room, but I didn't answer.

"Hey Kylie? It's just me, can you please open up and tell me what's going on?" Niall said as he softly knocked on the door and periodically would try to twist the locked knob.

I cried harder every time one of the boys asked me what was wrong, because I didn't want to feel like this, I didn't want to be in this situation.

Finally after 20 minutes of Niall muttering words through the door trying to get me to talk to him I opened the door.

I opened the door to reveal a blonde haired Niall with his bright baby blue eyes starring at me.

Immediately he rushed to give me a big tight hug, he always had the best hugs.

"Kylie, what's going on?" he said as we sat down and he grasped my hand.

A tear slowly rolled down my cheek.

I choked as soon as I opened my mouth to speak.

"H-Harry. He cheated on me." Tears started streaming down my face as I opened the newest picture of Harry pressing his lips against a girl with Blonde hair.

His voice shook. "What the hell is wrong with him?! You don't deserve something like that! Can't believe Harry would do that to you!"

He started slowly pacing back and forth as he shook his head getting angrier and angrier as seconds passed by.

"This is so out of the blue! Do you know why he did this?!" he said hovering over me as I sat starring up at him.

"He got really upset when he walked in on us hugging, so I tried to talk about it with him and he left." Everything became reality all over again and I put my hands over my face hysterically crying.

"Where did I go wrong?"

Niall comforted me with another hug, and a soft peck on the forehead.

Soon my head fell onto his shoulder.

Liam knocked on the door then once he got approval from Niall he rushed in with Zayn and Louis trailing right behind.

"I suppose you've seen the pictures?" Liam said.

I shook my head.

"You know what Kylie? Harry would have never intended on doing this to you on purpose. I suppose he may have been drunk?" Zayn slipped out.

Louis cut in.

"I know Harry better than anyone. He must've been hurt terribly in order to get like this. Kylie had anything happened earlier between you two?"

Niall started talking: "Yeah Harr-"

"I asked Kylie mate." Louis snapped.

I took a deep breath, then closed my eyes for a split second.

"Harry got upset because I was giving Niall a hug, only because he was comforting me. I haven't been able to talk to him very much lately, and negative comments had been getting to my head. But I didn't want to upset Harry by telling him this, so I went to Niall for a heart to heart.

Harry walked in as soon as he hugged me and thought more of it, I tried telling him what was on my mind but he ran off so angry. I've never seen him like this before, if only he let me explain."

"This is all my fault" I whispered.

"Listen to me Kylie. Harry overreacts to lots of things. He cares about you so much. He was probably just hurt. Really hurt." Louis said as he took in a deep breath then slowly exhaled.

"Where is Harry anyway? It's one o'clock in the morning." Liam let out.

Soon enough, drunk Harry stumbled onto the tour bus.

Seeing him in this state was disgusting.

He bumped into the kitchen table and then fell on the floor.

"I think I found him." Louis remarked.

I heard mumbling from Harry as he got up but I really couldn't hear enough to make out the words he was saying.

He inched closer and closer to the back room and my heart tied up in knots.

I didn't even want to be around him right now.

"Helloooo everyone!" Harry said slurring each word.

"Harry, sorry mate, but you need to leave." Liam kindly said.

He was always the responsible one so I basically counted on him to get Harry out of here.

"No sir Liam, you are the one who needs to leave. This is my bedroom and that is my girl." he said as he pointed to me.

"Harry, just go. You can stay in my bus, you cannot be here like this man." Niall remarked.

"Why? So you can cozy up to MY girlfriend and try to pull a fast one on me?! Huh Niall?!" Harry got in Niall's face.

Niall looked away in anger as Harry pushed him, and kept pushing him.

Zayn jumped in the middle.

"Look man, just get out Harry. You're making everything worse for yourself right now."

Louis tried to grab Harry's shoulder and he swung right out of his grip.

I finally spoke up.

"Harry, if you want to stay here then stay. But I'm leaving."

"Whatever Kylie. Go kiss and hug up on Niall. I know you want to."

I started to scream.

"YOU'RE A COWARD HARRY. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS YOU! ONLY YOU. ARE YOU TOO FUCKING BLINDE NOT TO SEE THAT? OPEN YOUR EYES."

"I'm not a coward you're just a cheat." he responded.

Those words burnt a whole in my heart.

"I never cheated on you Harry! Niall was comforting me because I didn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you how upset I was. I never get time with you anymore, negative thoughts have been going through my head and all he did was tell me that everything was going to be okay. And you?"

I took a breath.

"You went out, got drunk and cheated on me with a blonde girl. Who knows where she's been. You disgust me. YOU are the one who never let me explain what was actually going on. I really tried to tell you Harry, I did. If anyone has a reason to be upset it's me. Not you."

Everyone stood in awe as I cried as every word left my mouth.

Harry stood there, blank.

"You know what Harry? I'm done. Since you have nothing to say, I'm not going to hesitate packing and leaving."